What you would learn in How To Become Anonymous On The Internet: Hide Your Identity course?
You will be taught the following subjects:
1. IP ADDRESS: An IP address is a unique number that identifies a computer connected to the internet or local network. IP is the abbreviation for "Internet Protocol," which is the rule governing how data is transmitted via the internet or a local network.
In essence, IP addresses serve as the primary identifier used to allow information to be exchanged across networks. They contain location information and allow devices to be used to communicate. The internet requires a method to distinguish between various routers, computers, and websites. IP addresses are a method to accomplish this and are an integral part of how the internet functions.
The IP address you use is a unique identifier that tells online sites and services. Therefore, it's natural to like to hide your IP address from time to time. Learn how to conceal your IP address using three privacy tools on the internet: VPNs, Tor, and proxy servers.
2. MAC ADDRESS MAC ADDRESS refers to the physical address, which is the only way to identify each device connected to a particular network. There are two addresses to allow communication between two devices on a network: the IP address and the MAC address. This address goes to the NIC (Network Interface Card) of every device that connects with the web.
It refers to Media Access Control, also known as Physical Address hardware address, BISA (Burned into Address).
A device's MAC address is set to it by its manufacturer; however, it's not difficult to change or "spoof"--those addresses whenever you want to. Find out how to do it and the reason you may consider doing it.
3. The TOR: Tor Browser isolates each website you visit to ensure that third-party advertisers and trackers cannot track you. Cookies are automatically deleted after you've finished browsing. Also, your browsing history will be cleared.
You could also defend yourself against surveillance.
4. VPN: A virtual personal network connects users to a private network over an open network. It allows users to transfer and receive data over public or shared networks as if their devices are directly linked to the network.
5. Live OS Utilize live OS to enhance your privacy.
6. There's a lot more to learn. Let's get started.
Content of the Course:
- Disable your IP
- Make changes to your MAC Address
- Use VPN
- Make use of Live OS to increase security
Download How To Become Anonymous On The Internet: Hide Your Identity from below links NOW!