What you would learn in Technical Analysis with Python for Algorithmic Trading course?
"(How) Can I use Technical Analysis and Technical Indicators for Trading and Investing? " This is among the most frequently asked questions in investing and trading.
This course is more than guidelines, theories, incoherent forecasts, and attractive charts. (These are helpful, but traders require more than this.) It's the very first 100% information-driven course in Technical Analysis. We'll utilize strict Backtesting and forward testing to determine and improve Trading Strategies built based on Technical Analysis and indicators.
This course allows you to try and test your trading theories and hypotheses. It offers an array of Python Coding Frameworks and templates that will allow you to program and test hundreds of trading strategies in just a few minutes. Find the strategies that are profitable and discard the less profitable ones!
The course will cover the following tools for technical analysis and indicators:
Interactive Line Charts and Candlestick Charts
Interactive Volume Charts
Trend, Support, and Resistance Lines
Simple Moving Average (SMA)
Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
Pivot Point (Price Action)
Fibonacci Retracement (Price Action)
combined/mixed Strategies and much more.
This isn't just instruction in Technical Analysis and Trading. It's a comprehensive coding course covering Python and the Data Science Libraries Numpy, Pandas Matplotlib, Plotly, and more. Learn how to master and use these Libraries to perform (Financial) Data Analysis and Technical Analysis and trading.
- Utilize the correct use of Technical Analysis and technical indicators.
- Utilize Technical Analysis to help with (Day) trading and Algorithmic Trading.
- Convert Technical Indicators into effective trading Strategies using Python.
- For Backtests and forward Test Trading Strategies founded on technical analysis or indicators.
- Create and back-test combined strategies using two or more technical Indicators.
- Create interactive Charts (Line, Volume, OHLC, etc.) using Python and Plotly.
- Visualize Technical Indicators and Trend/Support/Resistance Lines with Python and Plotly.
- Use Pandas, Numpy, and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) to perform technical Analysis and Trading.
- Transfer Financial Data to local files or the internet.
- Simple Moving Average (SMA) strategies
- Strategies for Exponential Moving Average (EMA) strategies
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) strategies
- Relative Strength Index (RSI) strategies
- Stochastic Oscillator strategies
- Bollinger Bands strategies
- Pivot Point Strategies
- Fibonacci Retracement strategies
- mixed strategies (combining two or more indicators)
Download Technical Analysis with Python for Algorithmic Trading from below links NOW!