What you would learn in FreeRTOS Lessons On ESP32 SDK course?
The most important question to be answered by the freeRTOS ESP32 lessons is why it is necessary to examine freeRTOS. The main motives could be as follows:
(1) First of all, it's free and free of charge. There is no requirement to pay any fees to use it in projects. It is possible to download the source code from its official website.
(2) The second reason is that it's an "RTOS." "RTOS" means "real-time operating system." It can process events and data subject to defined time limits.
(3) Thirdly, It is tiny and easy to use. Kernel resource files are just three C files. It is perfect for microcontrollers with limited RAM or memory.
(4) Forth, It's well-supported. It is being ported to numerous platforms, including the Xilinx FPGA.
The other issue is why we should study freeRTOS based on ESP32.
(1) The main reason is that the original SDK software on ESP32 uses freeRTOS as its operating system, and it is not necessary to port it back. We'll have a robust platform to research every aspect of software that is part of freeRTOS.
(2) ESP32 is an extremely impressive chip. It is equipped with internal flash and SRAM. It also has Bluetooth and wifi functions within the same chip. Bluetooth and wifi are crucial to"internet things. "internet things" application. Additionally, it has additional powerful peripheral interfaces like I2C, SPI, I2S, UART, ADC, DAC, RTC, USB, and many more.
(3) The chip also comes with a tiny package and a very affordable price compared to similar functions chips. It is straightforward to build by amateurs.
- freeRTOS task creation, deletion of the input parameter, prioritize as well as resume, suspend or stop
- freeRTOS queue delivery data, queue multiple in single out mode, queue set, queue mailbox
- FreeRTOS software timer
- FreeRTOS binary count and semaphore semaphore
- freeRTOS mutex, as well as the recursive mutex
- freeRTOS wait for event groups and event group sync
- freeRTOS notify syncs and notifies the value
- freeRTOS watchdog
Download FreeRTOS Lessons On ESP32 SDK from below links NOW!