What you would learn in C# Programming for Beginners : The First Steps course?
Students will be taught to develop computer programs and video games with this C# programming language. A previous programming background is not expected. This course is designed for absolute beginners. We will teach all essential programming skills from starting up. This programming course is designed to be an excellent resource for anyone who wants to LEARN CODE. We will cover C# syntax, but more importantly, we will explain the skills for solving problems that are required to translate real-world issues into solutions in C# code... You earn money for solving issues; all else is technical.
The focus of our work will be using Visual Studio on WINDOWS machines. The code examples we provide are compatible with the latest Visual Studio Edition (As of 2021 Visual Studio Community 2019) for Windows ... But unfortunately, they do not MAC compatible.
A language such as C# is typically learned "in a vacuum" without distracting visual elements or front-end graphic interfaces. This kind of process is considered to be the most common approach excellent for communicating basic concepts. It helps you concentrate on the most crucial and fundamental concepts in programming that you'll need to know and is usually taught through the output of the console's static, text-based window. However, learning a language in the console's vacuum can seem tedious and dull, often leading to students being wholly disengaged.
Students are more likely to stay interested when they learn to develop Windows applications right from the beginning as they learn how to use the C# programming language. Thus, my courses aim to help you stay interested in mastering C# fundamentals by presenting them through a series of lessons that focus on creating basic, Windows Form-based applications. This course, which jumps directly into applications with a Graphical User Interface, allows students to feel that they're learning concepts that lead to tangible results.
I take you through every feature that you could imagine. I draw on hundreds of previously-created projects you can take a lesson from or build upon to build your own. It's worth going through a dozen subpar Udemy classes to discover something like this. It's almost an all-in-one solution that takes the novice user from not knowing WinForms to creating your complete applications.
Content of the Course
- Programming proficiently with ease in C# using Microsoft Visual Studio for Windows Machines
- Learn how to build the basic Windows Form Application ... No Console Applications
- Learn the fundamental concepts of Selection, Repetition, and Methods
- Learn the intermediate ideas in Object Oriented Programming, String Handling and arrays (Two Dimensional) Random Numbers Graphics, Animation
- Use the skills in programming to design and create powerful computer applications relevant to mathematics, business, science, and gaming.
- Create Business applications that mimic the computerized cash register of the cafeteria, as well as the sign-in system for a doctor's office
- Create Science applications that create charts that convert Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Develop applications that track student's marks and establish the averages, as well as the highest and lowest scores
- Develop applications that determine the eligibility of credit cards for applicants by the scoring system
- Develop applications that verify the legitimacy of a credit card by using string manipulation techniques
- Create a program to play the card game of War. War
- Create a Math program that displays an illustrative bar chart of sales over time.
- Create a Graphics program that simulates the "Etch-A-Sketch" drawing program
- Create a basic animation of an object and use it as the base for a game involving cars.
- Make a game of slot machines.
- Create a game of falling objects ... in which you can move objects around using the keyboard and then catch objects that fall out of the sky. You can earn points
- Develop a Space shooter game
- Take advantage of the many possibilities that the study of Computer Science provides.
- * NEW * Expand the concept of coding and computing by solving a set of challenging issues from various disciplines.
Download C# Programming for Beginners : The First Steps from below links NOW!