What you would learn in Python for Beginners: Learn Python Programming (Python 3) course?
If you're looking to learn the art of writing Python programs with the power of a professional or code Python like a pro, solve real-world problems or automate complex, repetitive tasks, read on.
Hello. Hello. My name's Jason Cannon, and I'm the author of Python Programming for Beginners, and Linux for Beginners and an instructor to thousands of happy students. I began my career in IT in the latter part of 1990 as a Unix and a Linux System Engineer, and I'll be sharing my practical Python programming and programming knowledge in this course.
At the end of this course, you'll be able to write Python scripts quickly. Learn how to tackle tedious and repetitive tasks and transform them into software that can help you save time and simplify the process with Linux, Unix, or MAC systems.
Here's what you'll learn and acquire when you take the course. Python Programming course:
- When to utilize Python 2 and when to make use of Python 3.
- How do I Install Python on Windows, Mac, and Linux?
- How do you prepare your computer to run programming using Python?
- The many methods to run Python software for different platforms, including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Text editors suggested development environments that integrate coding in Python.
- Learn how to use different kinds of data, such as strings, lists, and dictionaries. booleans, and much more.
- What are variables, and when should they be used.
- How do you carry out mathematical operations with Python?
- How to collect input from an individual user.
- Methods to manage the program's flow.
- White space is a crucial element in Python.
- What to do with the organization of your Python programming -- Find out which parts belong where.
- What modules exist, when should you use these, and how do you make your own?
- How do you define and apply functions?
- The most crucial built-in Python functions you'll frequently be using.
- How to read the files and then write them.
- The difference between text and binary files is between binary and text.
- There are many ways to get help and find Python documentation.
- Do exercises and solve problems so that you can begin using the knowledge you've acquired right away.
- The download contains the scripts used in the presentation and lesson. You'll be able to explore and test all the lessons you've learned.
- Tests at the end of each section to ensure you understand the essential features of Python programming
- Write Python programs that can be run to run programs on Linux, Mac, and Unix operating systems.
Download Python for Beginners: Learn Python Programming (Python 3) from the below links NOW!