What you would learn in Technical Writing: How to Write Software Documentation course?
Do you have the capability to provide pertinent information about the use of your software essential to your clients? Are you finding yourself working for hours and hours to explain the use of the software? Do you receive customer feedback on your documents that they find challenging to follow, inconsistent, or perhaps .... unclear?
If you replied with "Yes!" to one of these questions, and you are prepared to put in some time and effort required to take this course practically, This course is the one for you!
CNBC The course was mentioned in a piece, " The 20 hottest job skills companies are looking for right now."
On the final day of the course
You'll be able to write about the process and writing principles.
You'll be able to describe the procedure for creating, organizing, and distributing software documentation to the software users.
You'll be able to create instructional images and images you will need for your documents.
Learn the skills to make software documentation on GitHub Wiki following the templates of your instructor for writing.
Also, you will discover what the fundamental guidelines for writing software documentation that can help are.
The attendees can test the Wiki editor and Oxygen Author DITA XML writing tools.
Learn how to recognize how the significance of graphic design and what tools can be used to design educational graphic designs with ease.
In the end, you'll learn more about metadata and its significance in software documentation.
In the end, you'll have the opportunity to develop an individual documentation plan and get feedback about your work from the instructor!
Over the past few years, fundamental professional writing tasks of technical writers have constantly been evolving.
We began as technical writers, and we focused only on technical writing. We evolved into information developers who also look at the visual aspects and the design of the information. Nowadays, we must combine writing skills, design and graphics video production multimedia, metadata, and software development to satisfy our customers' needs.
- Find out the steps needed to begin working on the software documentation for an application.
- Learn how to create documents in GitHub Wiki using Markdown
- Test out the various tools and infrastructure to help you immediately begin with the creation of help content
- Learn to organize, format, and create information that can assist users using your software.
- Learn the fundamentals of writing structured
- Recognize the significance of taxonomies and metadata to help your users with your asset's accessibility
- Use the Oxygen Author software to create documents using the DITA map and topics.
- Learn to create images for your software documentation by using SmartArt using, MS PowerPoint and Google Slides
Download Technical Writing: How to Write Software Documentation from below links NOW!