What you would learn in MERN Stack React Node Ecommerce from Scratch to Deployment course?
Learn to deploy your fully functional Ecommerce application to production with the help of Digital Ocean cloud servers. Learn how to create your Domain name. Learn to utilize Cloudflare's CDN to increase the speed of your website and use free SSL to protect your application.
Full Stack/MERN stack (Mongo Express React) powered Ecommerce Application From Scratch Deployment
Being a web developer, I've always wanted to create the first Ecommerce App.
I was interested in knowing how to set up Add to Cart, Payment Gateways, Order Management System, and much more...
I'm sure many of you are eager to build an eCommerce app. It's an absolute pleasure and gives you a lot of essential knowledge and confidence to begin your next major project using React Node and MongoDB.
The course also uses the most recent React Hooks, which are an absolute pleasure. Its code is clear and straightforward. You won't believe it.
The Node API will be based on the MVC Pattern. The codebase will be sleek and clean; you'll love it.
Also, you'll be acquainted with Braintree (A company of PayPal) for processing payments. Braintree is, without a doubt, the best payment option you can use on an online production site to handle both PayPal and Credit Card payments.
After the course, you will be able how to deploy your fully functional Ecommerce app on Digital Ocean cloud servers for production.
And not only this... you'll also be taught to add your custom domain. Use Cloudflare's CDN service to boost your app's performance and free SSL to protect your application.
All this good stuff at the cost of lunch? YES! Yes!
We're living in an age of happiness. Aren't we?
OK. That's enough for me; I'm sure you're eager to take a look at this course:)
In addition, You will not be stuck since every lecture contains a Source Code available. Really?
Here are a few of the highlights of the course:
Search for product
Find products that are based on a specific class
Information about the product
In inventory or out of stock
Add to cart
Take product off
Sign in to check out
Routes for Administration
Cart of shopping
Check out using a credit card and PayPal
Check out the delivery address
Searching for products in advance
Advanced search based on price range and category
Load more products
Create a category
Create your product
Manage product updates and deletions
Access to information based on Role
and much and lots ...............
- Learn Node JS API (Backend) Development
- Discover ReactJS (Frontend) Web Development
- Learn to write Functional Components using React Hooks
- Discover how to understand the Fundamental Concepts of Building an Ecommerce Application
- Learn how to implement a Payment Gateway that works with Credit Card and PayPal
- Learn how to integrate Braintree (A Paypal Company) to process payments
- Learn to implement advanced searching/filtering Based on categories
- Learn to implement advanced searching/filtering Based on the Price Range
- Learn how to implement Standard Products Search System with categories option/dropdown
- Learn to Create a Carts for Shopping Cart
- Find out how to implement authentication Based on JWT
- Learn to build a Scalable React App with Proper Layouts and Routes
- Learn to create Admin User Dashboards User Dashboard
- Learn to Implement a Flexible private and Admin Routing
- Discover advanced CRUD using Products and Categories
- Learn how to handle the upload of files
- Learn to utilize LocalStorage (CRUD) to minimize requests to the Backend
- Learn to store the Sold Products Record in the Database for Further Processing
- The User's Profile and the Update Capability
- Learn how to install Order Management System by Admin
- Learn how to deploy your app onto Digital Ocean's Cloud Servers
- Learn how to include a Custom Domain name in your application
- Learn how to utilize Cloudflare's CDN for serving your application (for speed)
- Learn how to use Cloudflare's no-cost SSL to protect your application
Download MERN Stack React Node Ecommerce from Scratch to Deployment from below links NOW!