What you would learn in End To End Software Testing (Manual) course?
This course provides a suitable working environment for beginners who have never worked with Software Testing before. This course will allow you to learn how software is developed and the process of delivering it to customers. This is not a theory-based course. Instead, we will be taught step-by-step, practically, by writing and executing test cases based on user requirements within JIRA along with "TestRail."You will be taught to operate in an agile "environment." You will learn to conduct Smoke and Regression tests in various environments (qa, UAT, and prod). Learn to conduct performance testing with "JMeter." Learn how to conduct API testing with "Postman." You will be taught how to use the Mobile App(Android). We use AWS Live servers to run our database and website.
Specific topics are listed below. We will then explore the entire list and more:
* SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
* Jira to help with Project Management or issue tracking
* TestRail for Test management
* Postman to test API testing. API testing
* MYSQL to test databases. Database testing
* JMeter for Testing performance
* Mobile testing of apps (Android as well as IOS)
- SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle)
- Jira to help with Project Management or issue tracking
- TestRail for Test management
- Postman to test API testing. API testing
- MYSQL is used for DataBase testing
- JMeter is used for performance testing
- Mobile testing of apps (Android as well as IOS)
Download End To End Software Testing (Manual) from below links NOW!