What you would learn in The Practice of Enterprise Architecture (Part III) course?
The third section of the practice of Enterprise Architecture offers a broad overview of additional aspects of enterprise architecture and the EA practice. This part discusses a range of additional aspects associated with an EA practice that are not addressed in the earlier sections, such as architects' Architecture functions, architecture Governance, EA tools, and modeling methodologies, EA-related measures, as well as the initiation and maturation in an EA practice, and the connection to an existing internal EA process along with EA consulting.
Part III is comprised of four sections consecutively:
16. (Architects in Enterprise Architecture Practice) explores the role and expertise of architects, the standard architectural positions that are commonly found in organizations, as well as their distinctions and relationships
17. (Architecture Functions in Organizations) examines the role and structure of the architecture function within organizations, as well as the various roles and types of governance bodies for architecture.
Section 18 (Instruments that support enterprise architecture) examines the use of unique modeling languages, applications for software to support enterprise architecture, as well as templates for EA artifacts architectural debt, as well as quantitative metrics to help with an EA practice
Section 19 (The lifecycle of enterprise architecture practice) examines the beginning of an EA practice within organizations as well as the maturity of an EA practice and the importance of external consultants in the development of an EA practice
- Learn about the roles, capabilities, and positions of architects within the enterprise architecture industry
- Learn about the structure of the functions of architecture within organizations and their governance bodies
- Be aware of the capabilities and application of different tools used in enterprise architecture
- Learn about the life cycle of enterprise architecture practices in organizations and the significance of consultants from outside
Download The Practice of Enterprise Architecture (Part III) from below links NOW!