What you would learn in Python Learning for Network Engineers Automation Masterclass course?
Learn Network Automation techniques from scratch until you have an expert level.
To take this course, there is no requirement for previous experience with coding.
You will learn all the essential Python concepts through practical examples. Networking examples
This will allow you to enter the exciting world of current technology and increase your earnings potential.
This course is explicitly designed for Network Engineers with less or no programming experience.
In the course, We will be using Linux OS (preferably Ubuntu) to run Python scripts.
The IDE is PyCharm, and Cisco devices can show most device interactions. (vIOS, IOS-XE, NXOS etc)
The course will start with SSH basics.
The course will initially guide students to Paramiko, Netmiko, NAPALM, and Nornir Libraries' fundamentals.
Paramiko invoke_shell and execut_command methods
Methods that Netmiko supports for interaction with devices
How to perform configuration parsing by using Regular Expressions on SSH
How do you enable logging into the script by using an event file or log file email triggers
How do you plan the Script execution while keeping the terminal open
How can I do the IP address as well as subnet verifications using Python
How can I do multithreading for parallel execution across multiple devices?
Write and read contents into an unformatted text file JSON, YAML, and XML
Convert device inventories to configuration information. Convert config details to CSV files
Get the configuration information from CSV, YAML, JSON, or text files
How do I use the textfsm template
How do I use Jinja2 templates to create multiline configuration templates using loops or conditions?
How do you use NAPALM to support multivendor support
How do you use getters in NAPALM
How to use config merger and compare, config replaces, and config rollback in NAPALMcreate.
What exactly is Nornir Framework?
How can I make an inventory list in Nornir
How can I create tasks for Nornir
What are the plugins available in Nornir
Real-time NETCONF/YANG data models with examples
Netconf Automation using Python Ncclient
RESTCONF API Automation using Requests
Python Fundamentals Included:
Strings, String Methods, and String Techniques
Bytes and Unicode
Stdin, stdout and the stderr function in Python
Config HTML Comparison using Python
if, else, elif
Modules and Functions
Object OOP: Classes Basics
Lists, dictionaries, and the methods used to create them
sets and Tuples
Pycharm debug Example
Mutable vs. immutable
time of day
Deep copy and copy and deep
Content of the Course:
- Master Python Network Automation concepts starting from the beginning. No previous experience in coding is necessary.
- Find out the basics of Paramiko, Netmiko, NAPALM, Nornir, NETCONF, RESTCONF, YANG Models, Ncclient, API Requests and Ipaddress libraries in Python to automate network automation.
- Enhance your career and become the next-generation Network Automation Engineer
- Learn how to automate SSH, RESTCONF, NETCONF, along with API device interactions with Python
- Learn to automate day-to- daily Network Device setup tasks and work out real-time network automation use cases in a more practical manner
- Learn to set up Ubuntu OS as well as PyCharm to begin the beginning of your Network Automation Journey
- Learn how to perform what is known as Network Sniffing and Packet capture by using Python
- Learn to praise device configuration using RegularExpression
- Learn more about SSH Key-based Authentication
- Learn all Python3 essential concepts from the network context
- Learn to incorporate Jinja2 template templates as well as textfsm to enhance your scripts
- Learn to utilize functions and classes in Python to automate your Network Automation
- Find out about scheduling the task's execution and recording the results of script execution
- Create and utilize CSV, YAML, JSON, and XML files in your Python Automation scripts and device configurations
Download Python Learning for Network Engineers Automation Masterclass from below links NOW!