What you would learn in Personal Information Security course?
The digital data transforming into our digital identity has grown ever more valuable, but the care given to their protection has not grown the same amount. Among the numerous reasons why this isn't happening, one of the main reasons is the intangibility of the risk: we don't see these until the time we present the invoice. What exactly happens when people sign a contract without eyes? And, even more importantly, we frequently trust them to uninvolved third parties who are not capable of or interested in safeguarding the rights of their customers. In recent years that even the most well-known big names on the Internet have faced serious and unacceptable security issues that are sometimes blameworthy but often inflicting harm. What happens that, amid commercial interests in addition to our information, our inclinations, and actions, are there political or criminal motives that surface?
We've stuffed our offices and homes with devices that sometimes function in secret or have opted for services, believing there was no other choice but to compromise our security and privacy. Even the most essential items can be a considerable cost. Let's take some of the following examples:
What percentage of people use passwords that match all services based on personal data (names, affections, birth dates, etc.)? These are logical patterns...) since one does know to manage the dozens and many complex passwords, whose data was used to create them is public in their profiles on social media?
What percentage of these details is used to gain access to bank accounts, for example, with "security questions" that have only a tiny amount of security?
What percentage of people post their location on social networks, allowing burglars to gain entry into their houses at the right moment or upload photos of their homes that show they have security cameras visible?
How many people use cloud services without knowing what they can do with them? Allow them to do what they like with the data they upload and, in the event of a successful project, could become worthwhile projects?
As an economic culture can assist in protecting savings, a culture that consciously promotes using technology can be a way to protect yourself. Sometimes all it needs are small actions like minor changes to habits to see great results. However, the challenge is finding out how to achieve the necessary awareness without becoming an IT expert.
The course was designed precisely to be at the forefront. It tells events involving the technology we use every day but are not known to the majority of people that touch the legal and ethical aspects. It gathers essential tools and actions by making them more accessible. It allows non-experts to protect themselves from the beginning and to their decision-making process when choosing security-conscious IT services and applications.
- How do mass surveillance and profiling function, and how can we defend ourselves
- Which tools should we choose and how do we select which ones, and what guidelines to follow to safeguard ourselves
- Practical strategies to safeguard our company
- How do we improve our privacy and decrease our digital footprint on the Internet?
- How can you communicate without the restrictions on communication
- What can we do to change bad habits that we have developed in our use of devices which could be harmful to us?
- The history of the tech we use each day, along with an overview of the latest news from all over the world
- What is the reason and how did the current threats come about, and what risk do we are facing
- What is the way that Internet has evolved from its beginnings to the internet we have in the present?
- What other threats could we encounter in the future?
Download Personal Information Security from below links NOW!