What you would learn in PHP with MySQL 2022: Build a Complete Job Portal course?
You're likely to create an enormous project and enjoy yourself in this course. We'll create our config and establish our authentication process until we finish the administration panel. There's a lot to cover when creating a project of this magnitude, but of course. If you are a beginner in PHP, MySQL, a little PDO, and Bootstrap and would like to develop your skills further, then you're at the right spot. You'll be exposed to various web development techniques, areas of expertise, and more. It will be a rewarding experience for those who have trouble understanding tutorials and don't know where to begin when creating projects. Additionally, there will be many bugs in the process, and we'll tackle them all together. You should be ready for some serious coding.
Let's do a quick in to what we're creating. We will first build the configuration part of the application and the fully validated, customizable authentication system. After that, we will build a complete profile system. While we're at it, we'll discover how to make it more current. Following that, we're getting to the most crucial part: the job advertisement. This is where we will conduct lots of verification because only employers can make the job postings display, edit or change the jobs. Then, we're going to look at the other important aspect, which is making an application for jobs. It's exclusively for those looking for jobs. We will introduce the categories system. Additionally, we will manage different types of general components on the site, such as displaying certain information, validations, search input, etc. Of course, there are many more things to be added to this. If this sounds like something you're interested in, do not hesitate to sign up for the course today! !
- Make sure you set up the proper environment before starting out with coding.
- Create a complete authentication system
- Learn how to code more advanced using hashing and un-hashing passwords
- Make sure you are aware of amazing programming concepts such as validations
- Limit the ability of users to gain access to sensitive data by safeguarding it
- Learn how to handle sessions and modify them based on your preferences
- Make a complete profile system and master the art of modifying it as an expert
- Create a real-world job system and completely control it for job seekers and employers
- Create a system of categories
- Create layers as well as layers of verifications to various profiles within your web application
- Make an administrator panel, and discover how it functions underneath the hood from beginning to end.
- Learn to deal with Database complex queries such as (Joins as well as Wild Cards)
- Develop a multi-input search form
- Find out how to fix bugs along the development process of this web-based application.
- Learn about file uploading and the best way to fully update and then delete it
- Create an incredible administrator panel
Download PHP with MySQL 2022: Build a Complete Job Portal from below links NOW!