What you would learn in Advanced C Programming course?
If you've started studying C programming and want to gain a deeper understanding of the processes in the background, this course is perfect for you.
My method in this course is to bring every subject right to the root by using real-life examples instead of fictitious examples.
Beginning with preprocessors, we look at how they function and how you can troubleshoot them using particular compiler-specific flags.
Moving into functions, we look at the execution model and how the CPU deals with functions, arguments passing, how local variables are managed within the stack, and much more.
The pointers! It is probably the subject most well-known for its complexity. In this course, we will attempt to simplify the subject using examples. We look at the concept of dynamic memory allocation and create the concept of a dynamic memory manager, using it as an illustration.
We look at unions and structures that are illustrated by real-world examples.
Here's a quick review of modular design and the best way to design your code so that it can be reused.
In the final session, we created a sample BMP image editor, which combines several examples we worked on during the course.
- Profound knowledge of pointers and memory management
- Proficient in the use of preprocessors
- The capability to write code modularly that can be extended, readable and maintained
- Learn to apply C constructs (like unions, structures arrays, ..) in real-world situations
- Five Projects that cover the majority of the topics that are discussed throughout the course
Download Advanced C Programming from below links NOW!