This course was designed by me to help anyone who wants to create an eCommerce site that functions fully, such as Amazon. At the end of this class, you'll know how to create a responsive website template, create an easy-to-use frontend, and create a scalable backend. Additionally, you can host your website to cloud servers such as Heroku and connect to payment processors such as PayPal.
You will need to start a code editor with me and begin programming during this class. I will teach you:
Web Design using HTML5, CSS3 including Semantic Elements, Flexbox, Grid System, and Response Design.
Backend Development using Node and MongoDB is comprised of ExpressJS JWT Authentication, Mongoose object data modeling, and much more.
This course is designed for students who are not coders or want to become professional web developers in order to be employed in the 22 million jobs available across the globe. There is no requirement to take this course, and the desire to code is sufficient.
Who is this course intended for:
- Web Designers and Developers
- Business owners who wish to market their products
- HTML5 as well as CSS3: Semantic Elements, CSS Grid, Flexbox
- Nodejs: Web API, Body Parser, File Upload, JWT
- MongoDB Modeling Databases Mongoose Filter, Aggregation, and Modeling
- Developer: ESLint, Babel, Git, Github, VS Code
- Installation: Heroku, MongoDB Atlas, Amazon S3 Storage