What you would learn in C# LINQ Essentials: Learn LINQ Fundamentals in C# .NET course?
History of course updates:
July 2021. NEW! Add activities to the "Grouping Items Topic' and add Coding assignments.
The date is Jan 20, 2021. The new version! Mini-course on JSON and LINQ (15 lectures)
Are you confused by numerous available C# tutorials on LINQ? Do you want to find an approach that covers both the Query and Method syntax? Using a more straightforward method, do you wish to know LINQ to Objects, LINQ to Entities, and LINQ to XML?
If you answered"Yes" to one of the above questions, this course is the right one for you.
In this course, we will provide you with the basics required to understand LINQ using C# from the ground starting from scratch. You will be taught query and method syntax for different kinds of LINQ operators. It will also be taught through each stage of the learning process. You will follow a carefully chosen approach towards understanding C# the LINQ.
If you're not familiar with the concept of LINQ, you might not understand the reasons why it is necessary and how to use it, and so on. You may find those online LINQ tutorials available on YouTube and other websites challenging to understand and complicated. You might find yourself dissatisfied with the many available LINQ tutorials available on the internet.
You're searching for a direction to study C# LINQ with .NET Core. You're determined to accomplish the goal of mastering LINQ within C#. You wish to learn about the various LINQ concepts much more quickly with clear and easy-to-follow instructions. The course can aid you in reaching these goals.
At The End of This Course
You'll be able to build an excellent foundation in C# the LINQ concepts.
You'll be familiar with both LINQ Method and Query syntax.
Additionally, you will learn and understand LINQ to Objects entities, along with LINQ and XML.
Who Is This Course For?
C# beginners who are novices to LINQ. This course will give you a solid foundation on LINQ concepts using .NET Core.
Intermediate C# programmers are familiar with basic LINQ understanding but want to understand more about the syntax of query and method with the various LINQ providers.
Additional Reasons to Take This Course
The LINQ abilities you will acquire through the course are helpful in the future and will assist in improving your understanding of your proficiency in the C# language.
It is possible to take this course without having any prior knowledge about LINQ.
The lessons in the course are small enough to be easy to complete.
Downloadable sources, including guides.
Questions and Assignments that will make you more effective while studying.
A helpful instructor who truly cares about your progress.
- The basics to know about C# LINQ using both the syntax of Query and Method. You can gain an edge over other people who only know one syntax.
- Different kinds of LINQ Operators are available in C# .NET. Learn them by following the step-by-step process and the companion download LINQ syntax guide.
- Activity Questions, Assignments Coding Exercises that help you implement your learning. There are a lot of these to assist you in your practice!
- The LINQ operator to object: Be aware of every LINQ operator that you can apply to objects within C#.
- LINQ into Entities Begins by using the LINQ concepts to connect to the database via entities.
- LINQ to XML Learns how to use LINQ abilities to interact with XML and write and read XML by using LINQ.
- NEW! Mini-course about LINQ to JSON (15 lectures). Learn about LINQ to JSON concepts, including creating queries, parsing, and analyzing techniques for JSON.
Download C# LINQ Essentials: Learn LINQ Fundamentals in C# .NET from below links NOW!