What you would learn in Full Stack Web Development with C# OOP, MS SQL & ASP.NET MVC course?
Welcoming the F Ull Stack Web Development with C# OOP, MS SQL & ASP.NET MVC course.
Do you desire to develop mobile apps, web applications, and games?
Are you looking to make a mark by using clean code and agile design patterns?
If the answer is yes, then you need to learn web development. You are in the right spot.
C# Object-oriented programming is the basis of numerous current techniques for developing applications. Interfaces and the fundamentals in object-oriented programing are vital. You will master everything from A-Z regarding C# Object-Oriented Programming on real C# projects in my course.
In this class, we will be using interactive programming methods. This means we'll be creating applications in conjunction, and there will be plenty of work to be completed, which questions will follow. Also, you will be taught techniques and tips for elegant and efficient programming techniques.
SQL is the language of choice for the Relation Database System. All database management systems that are relational such as SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, Oracle, Sybase, and other systems, use SQL as the database standard language. SQL is utilized for communicating with databases.
In this class, you will make an excellent introduction to SQL with MS Management Studio, which lets you manage databases in addition to retrieving data from databases using a graphic interface.
Also, you will be learning MVC. Therefore, you'll need to understand C# skills to be the most value out of this course. However, I will go over every code in detail.
The course will begin by learning MVC from scratch, and you will study all the aspects one by one through real-world scenarios. We will then create a dynamic web application using a four-tier architecture, page by page.
Additionally, you will learn how to make templates using ready-made templates in the project. After you have completed the task, you'll learn how to work with GitHub using Visual Studio and make a project available on the internet. Additionally, you will be taught how to create an Android application by utilizing a web-based site with a web view.
That's why you're at the right place, to begin with OOP using C#
What will you be able to learn?
Implementing the OOP concepts with C#
How can you apply each topic in real-world projects
You'll be able to learn programming languages such as Java as well as Python in a relatively brief amount of period
N- tier Architecture
How do I create a practical project using three levels of architecture, LINQ
Making use the use of Abstract Factory, Observer, and Facade Design Patterns
Using Entity Framework
Utilizing N-tier design patterns, architecture, and Entity Framework together
How do you create professional applications?
How do you create a Personnel Tracking Systems Algorithms
How do I create Stock Tracking Systems with an Algorithm
How can you make use of the exterior design pattern in an actual application
Utilizing the basic SQL commands
Utilizing folders and file operations
Methods to Delegate and utilize events
How to deal with mistakes and errors in your applications
What are the best ways to utilize coding techniques to create an efficient development
How do I install and set up these needs?
You will be taught the fundamentals of SQL, including databases, data, DBMS or SSMS, SQL tables, tables, and so on.
Finding data from the database using various scenarios
Additionally, you will learn SQL Transactions and commands for transactions
Schema objects and schema as well as
Permission commands, user privileges, and roles.
How can you apply each topic to real-world projects
Be aware of what is the MVC architectural pattern
Utilization of MVC Concepts in conjunction with all the details
Use of Partial Form, Start Form, JSON
Utilization Of Data Transfer Objects like ViewBag, ViewData, TempData
Utilizing pre-made templates
Real-world projects can be created with Asp .Net MVC and Entity Framework.
Learn how to utilize the database-first method the use of Entity Framework
Use Entity Framework to SQL Operations
N- tier Architecture
How to separate projects into parts
How to create a Dynamic web project algorithm
I create a practical web application using four-tier architecture and an Entity Framework?
How to modify your project's Front Pages with ease
The use of the basic SQL commands
By using Triggers
Create Log Operations
How to deal with mistakes and errors within your applications
What are the best ways to utilize coding techniques to ensure effective development
How to Implement SEO Operation for Google
How can you get feedback from a message or comment
Be familiar with working with GitHub
How do I publish a Web Project
How do I Make An Android APK from a website
At the end of the course, you'll be able to create any professional web-based application that has every detail by using MVC and Entity Framework.
- You want to learn C# OOP, MS SQL, and MVC
- It is a Windows or Mac to install the tools and software free required to perform.
- C# Basic C# Knowledge
- Visual Studio 2019
- SQL Server Management Studio
- There is not any requirement. Prior Database OR SQL experience is required.
- There's nothing else! All you need is your computer and the desire to start today.
Who should this course be intended for:
- There's nothing else! All you need is your computer and your desire to start today.
- Anyone who would like to improve their programming abilities
- Anyone who would like to develop windows that are object-oriented or windows-based applications
- Anyone looking to develop software that follows a design pattern
- Anyone who wishes to learn the fundamentals of full-stack software development
- Anyone who would like to begin with SQL Server basics
- Anyone who wishes to know how databases work
- Anyone who has plans to make to work within Microsoft SQL Server database
- Anyone interested in learning MVC
- Anyone interested in developing .NET applications
- Students who wish to create an impressive web-based project
- Individuals who are looking to use N-tier architecture in an existing project
- Anyone who wants to master the web backend and how to use it in mobile programming
- Implement the OOP concepts with C#
- How do I apply each of the subjects to actual C# projects
- You'll be able to master programming languages such as Java and Python in a relatively brief amount of duration of time
- What classes, objects, fields properties, methods, and constructors are covered in detail
- How to create an impressive project using three levels of architecture, LINQ
- The use of N-tier Architecture, Design Patterns as well as Entity framework
- How do you create a Personnel Tracking system with an algorithm
- Begin by learning the basics and get to know about each MS SQL Server topic with examples
- Learn SQL basics using SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio)
- U su SQL commands to sort, filter, and manipulate dates, strings, and data in numerical form from different sources.
- In addition, you will be taught SQL transactions and transaction commands.
- How do you design your function
- Learn MVC through hands-on demonstrations
- Create secure web applications using ASP .NET MVC, and C#
- How do you apply each subject to real-world projects
- Be aware of what is the MVC architectural pattern
- Utilization of the Data Transfer objects such as ViewBag, ViewData, TempData
- Learn how to utilize the database-first method the use of Entity Framework
- Develop real-world applications with Asp .Net MVC, and Entity Framework
- How to create a practical web application using 4 tier architecture, Entity Framework, and Framework
- How to modify your project's Front Pages easily
- How to deal with mistakes and errors in your applications
- How can you use the coding methods to create an efficient development
- After the completion of this class, you'll be able to create a professional web-based application with all the details by using MVC along with Entity Framework
Download Full Stack Web Development with C# OOP, MS SQL & ASP.NET MVC from below links NOW!