What you would learn in Build Restful Api's with Asp.Net Core course?
- Understand the Web Api's
- Build the backend for your web and mobile apps
- Build Web Api's with Entity Framework Code First Approach
- Use Entity Framework to query data
- Use Model Validations to Validate the data
- Implement Authentication & Authorization in Web Api's
- Deploy Web Api to Microsoft Azure
- Create Real World Vehicle Selling Application
- Upload Images via Web Api
- The student's must have a Windows or MAC machine. If you're using MAC then you'll need a Visual Studio For MAC
- Knowledge of Asp .Net , C# and Entity Framework.
- C# (at a minimum lambda expressions, LINQ)
- Visual Studio 2019 with .Net Core version 3.1 is recommend but you can also use Visual Studio 2017
- Make sure you have properly installed the Visual Studio and comfortable with the Visual Studio
Welcome to this course Learn Restful Api's with .Net Core.
I'm Asfend Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) as well as the First Xamarin University Most Valuable Professionalat Udemy and in this course I'll explain you every single aspect of real world Restful Api development with .Net Core. Yeah I know there're lot of courses over internet but there's never a single guide that teaches you how to create a real world web api from start to finish. And the purpose of this course is to train you to build your own Real world Rest Api with your favorite C# programming language .
The main focus of this course is on the Restful Web Api via Asp.NET Core and C#. So if you're familiar with C# , Asp.Net and Entity Framework Or if you want to create the Restful web api's in Asp.Net then this is the right course for you.
If you don't have any idea about Rest Api then don't worry because in this course we'll cover all the Rest Api concepts.
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. And I'm always happy to make the helpful content for the students.
So by the end of the course, you'll completely understand:
How to create a Rest Api via Entity Framework Code First Approach with all the advanced functions.
Implement Status Codes
Adding Migrations in Web Api's
Adding Content Negotiation
Implement Validation in Web Api's
How to add the Routing and Custom Methods
Implement Authentication and Authorization and secure your Api with JWT
Create SQL Database on Microsoft Azure
Deploy Web Api on Microsoft Azure
Create A Real World Vehicle Selling Api From Scratch to End (No Copy paste code I'll explain you each and every single line of code so that you can create a complete Real World Apis in Asp.Net Core happily)
Don’t waste your time
Don't waste another minute of your precious life on poor quality videos courses. Or instructors who you can't understand. Or teachers who have no real world in-person teaching experience. Your time is precious. In this course you'll get a best instructors with carefully crafted content, beautiful outline and proper structured material and learning by doing.
I'll explain you each and every single line of code. I've been in your shoes and every time copy and paste is not a solution and that's why I've tried to create everything in front of you so that you can learn how to solve the errors. We'll learn every thing from scratch.
And before this course you don't need my other courses. If you're a C# developer then you should go ahead with this course.
After this course you'll be very much familiar with Asp.Net Core Web Api's and you'll be able to create any kind of real world web api's in asp.net quite easily as well as efficiently.
Sign up today, and look forward to:
Building a Real World fully-fledged Web Api's including ones that use Rest Api Architecture , Access Token , Authentication , Authorization and much more.
All the knowledge you need to start building any api you want
After this course you'll get all the Source Code and along with this I'll also share the links and helping material for the Rest Api's with you but you need your personal Azure Portal where you can launch your web api.
I'm so confident that you'll love this course that we're offering a FULL money back guarantee for 30 days! So it's completely risk free, sign up today with ZERO risk and EVERYTHING to gain.
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the world's First Complete Rest Api's Course with Asp.Net Core and C#.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who are familiar with C# Programming Language.
- Some prior programming experience in Object Oriented Programming languages will also help to pick the concepts easily.
- Developers who want to build the Complete Restful Web Api from A to Z.
- Developers with no knowledge of Asp .Net Core Web Api's who want to build Restful Web Api's with this framework.