What you would learn in Full Stack React Js with Redux, Node.Js, Express.Js, MongoDB course?
- This is the full React JS course. You will learn React JS, Redux, Hooks and Context, NodeJs, ExpressJs and Mongo DB
- You will learn React JS with hands-on examples
- Learn how to create Single Page Web Application with React JS
- Create reusable React Components
- User Inputs, Forms and Events in React
- Learn to create multi-page web app with react-router-dom
- We will learn how to perform asynchronous operations with Redux thunk
- Learn to consume context with Context Consumer
- How to manipulate context data in class-based components
- Learn how powerfull when we use Context and Hooks together
- Learn components, props, states and component life cycle methods in React JS
- Learn sending request to an API and fetch data
- Routing with React Router
- Manage the data of our application with the Redux library
- Create context with class-based component
- Learn how to consume context with static contextType
- Learn the most important hook functions like, useState, useEffect, useReducer and useContext
- Learn how to easily build the largest and most advanced React applications
- Dive into Nodejs, learn rapidy growing web server technology, Nodejs & understand how NodeJS works with Node course!
- By learning growing web server technology, Nodejs, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build powerful, robust web applications.
- Learn the key concepts of the NodeJS
- Learn to create servers, and understand how it works
- Understand and use the Event Emitter
- Understand Buffers, Streams, and Pipes
- Learn routing with NodeJS
- Learn the most used, open-source document database, and NoSQL database aka MongoDB
- Logic behind the MongoDB data storage
- The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
- Learn to execute CRUD - write queries to create, read, update and delete operations
- Understand terminal commands for managing the database
- Advanced Features of MongooseJS
- The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
- Learn how easy to use MongoD
- Learn the key concepts of the Express JS
- Express Route parameters
- Middleware & Static files
- Query Strings
- Computer with access to the internet
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- Es6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- Desire to learn React
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to the "Full Stack React Js with Redux, Node.Js, Express.Js, MongoDB" course.
In this course, you will learn to develop a web application with React JS, Redux, Hooks & Context, Node.Js, Express.Js and Mongo DB from scratch.
If you are thinking to start to learn ReactJS, this course is the best match for you.
We have explained React from beginner to all levels. We have explained all the topics as simple as possible with examples, slides, and diagrams.
We have created a lot of projects while explaining the subjects. Because we believe that applied educations are much more useful than other teaching methods.
We explained all the subjects with simple examples and applications, and explanatory diagrams in a way that the student can understand at all levels.
We paid attention to explain all the topics in order. Because we think that the order of presentation of the subject is as important as the content of education. We have seen this shortcoming in many pieces of training we have examined and tried to explain these issues to you in the best way.
NodeJS and Express is a growing web server technologies. By learning Node with Express, you can improve your skills, get new job and you can build powerful, robust backend.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented NoSQL database program. By using MongoDB, you can build a modern application database for your projects.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
You don’t need to have previous knowledge about React. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples.
You will be confident in using React JS, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
In this Full React Js course, you will learn;
How to create Single Page Web Application with React JS.
The most important React topics like components, props, state and component life cycle methods
How to send requests to an API and fetch data.
How to create a multi-page web app with react-router-dom.
How to manage the data of our application with the redux library.
We will learn how to perform asynchronous operations with Redux thunk.
How to create a context with a class-based component.
How to consume context with ‘context consumer’.
How to consume context with ‘static contextType’.
How to manipulate context data in class-based components.
The most important hook functions like useState, useEffect, useReducer, and useContext.
How powerful when we use context and hooks together
How to easily build the largest and most advanced react applications
The logic behind MongoDB’s data storage
The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
Writing queries for creating, reading, updating, and deleting operations
Advanced Features of MongooseJS
The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
At the end of the course
By the end of the course, you will be able to build amazing React single page web applications.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and a lot of different language on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better React developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the class!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner who wants to be React developer
- Anyone who wants to become an React Developer
- Anyone who wants to build amazing React single page web applications
- For those who want to learn React Hooks
- Anyone who wants to learn React Js and its modern face Hooks & Context
- Students who want to learn how to build fast single page web apps
- For those who want to learn React Context API
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Anyone who wants to learn today's most popular front-end architectures and take their Web development skills to the next level and learn a future-oriented technology
- Who wants to learn React-Router, React-Portals and Redux
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- Anyone who wants to learn MongoDB
- Anyone interested in NoSQL Schema
- Professionals who are willing to learn MongoDB Database
- Anyone looking to build a career as a NodeJS or Express developer
- Also, if you are looking to move in React-Native App development, it would be great for starting with React Js. Once you are familiar with concepts like JSX, props and states, same concepts are applied in React Native too. And moving into React Native would be so easy