What you would learn in React and Node.js Project: Build a Torrent Search Engine course?
Welcome to the "React and Node.js project: Create a torrent search engine."
This course will teach you how to build your own torrent search engine with Express, Node.js, and MongoDB. Our course will begin with the writing of our code using VS Code in our local development environment. Finally, we will deploy it to Heroku or Netlify.
This course includes:
- Building an API for Backend with Node.js Express, MongoDB, and Express
- Extract data from torrent websites and store it in our MongoDB database.
POSTMAN API Testing
- Create a React frontend, and integrate it with our backend
- Github is used to manage our code repository
- Deploying our backend app on Heroku and React on Netlify
This course is not an "Intro to Node" or "Intro to Node" course. This course is practical and hands-on for building a web app. Before you take this course, I recommend that you have some knowledge of React and Node.js.
PS: I don't advocate downloading pirated material from torrents. This course will only build a Torrent Search Engine AGgregator.
Our search engine does not host torrents, and it doesn't save them. We will only extract the filename from the sources.
Download React and Node.js Project: Build a Torrent Search Engine from below links NOW!
Write your comment!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
Dear User! To download this file(s) you need to purchase this product or subscribe to one of our VIP plans.