What you would learn in Complete React Developer in 2021 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL) course?
React v17 has been updated to include all the new React features. React.js. Industry experts will teach you how to join a live online community with over 400,000 developers. This course uses the most recent version of React (React17) and is focused on efficiency. Don't waste time reading out-of-date, confusing tutorials. Andrei's graduates are currently employed at Google, Tesla, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan (Facebook), + other top tech companies.
This is the best online resource for React. This project-based course will teach you all the tools required to be a React developer by 2021. We will create a large e-commerce app similar to Shopify with React, Redux, and React Hooks. This will be a full-stack app (MERN stack), which will use Firebase.
We will guide you through the entire process of creating a React project, from conception to production. We'll start with React basics and move on to more advanced topics so that you can make informed decisions about architecture and tools for any future ReactJS projects.
You will receive all the code step-by-step. Even if you don’t like to code, you will still have the master project code. This will allow anyone who signs up for the course to create their own project and add it to their portfolio.
These topics will be covered:
- Redux Saga
- Asynchronous Redux
- Context API
- React Suspense + React Lazily
React Design Patterns
Snapshot, Enzyme, and Jest testing
React to Best Practices
- Session Storage + Persistence
- State Normalization
Three reasons this course is unique from all other React courses online.
1. This is the most ambitious project you'll see in any course. This project could take you several months to complete.
2. Two instructors who have worked in some of the largest tech companies using React in production will teach this course. Yihua has worked on many of the largest e-commerce sites that you've probably heard of or visited. Andrei has been involved in enterprise-level React applications for large IPOed tech companies in Silicon Valley and Toronto. You can learn from both senior developers and get a different perspective by having them teach you.
3. You learn more than what you have learned as a beginner. You will learn from the instructor about design patterns, how you can organize your code, create folders and think about performance. We don't shy away when it comes to the more difficult topics.
This course does not aim to make your code without understanding the principles. No! No!
Develop enterprise-level React apps and deploy them to production
As a senior developer, you will learn how to create large-scale, reactive, performant applications
Get the most recent React features, including Hooks, Context API, and Suspense.
Learn the most recent ecosystem from a React developer starting from scratch
Be the top ReactJS developer in 10%
React Developer: GraphQL
Redux Thunk, Redux Thunk, and Redux-Saga can be used in your applications
Compare tradeoffs in different state management situations
Configure authentication and user accounts
Firebase is used to create full-stack applications
You will learn how to manage to React projects and make good architecture decisions while helping other team members.
Master React Design Patterns
Styled components are a great way to learn CSS in JS
React Router Routing
Conversion of apps to Progressive Web Apps
Test your application using Jest, Enzyme, and Snapshot testing
Stripe API allows you to process online payments
Download Complete React Developer in 2021 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL) from below links NOW!
Write your comment!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
Dear User! To download this file(s) you need to purchase this product or subscribe to one of our VIP plans.