What you would learn in Complete React Native Course with Router, Hooks, and Context course?
We are glad you came to complete React Native Course with Hooks, Router, and ContextCourse.
Learn React and Native with Full React Native Router Hooks and Context. Develop React Native (web.cli.expo) skills
The React team developed React-Native. It is widely used for creating mobile apps for both iOS and Android. Android and IOSYou can do it. It doesn't matter if you know Java, Android Swift, Objective-C, or any other programming language. You can find out more here. In Mobile development, you have to react to create amazing mobile apps that run on iOS and Android.
This course is suitable for all levels. This course is for all levels.
We will show you how to make mobile apps on Windows and MAC using react-native. We will use free tools. You don't need to purchase any app or tool. This course will teach you how to use an Android or IOS simulator on your MAC computer or Windows PC. You will also learn how to use the IOS and Android simulators on your MAC or Windows computer. Expo app, you will also be able to run your apps from your mobile device.
We will learn React basics later in the course. React Navigation. JSX, props system' and state system' will be explained to you after the course. We will create reusable components that are attractive. These reusable components will be available for you to reuse in your future projects. With React navigation, you can navigate to different screens within the app.
You will also learn about the latest React features"React Hooks & React Context" system. We will create two beautiful apps and thoroughly teach you Hooks and Context. With the "Hooks," you will learn how to use "state in functional components and "Context API" to manage the Application state.
Udemy offers a wide range of courses that will help you add React to your dev skills or build full-stack web applications using Redux, NodeJS, and MongoDB tools.
The course was designed to explain complex topics in great detail. To illustrate important topics, we used diagrams and created a mobile app. Two different methods can be used to create a mobile application. In our course, we showed both react-native and expo-cli.
The course is over.
Basics of React and React-Native.
How to send HTTP requests from a mobile app
How to use the Flex-Box system
How to make reusable components
Our app allows you to access another app for your device.
Create your own mobile app using react-native CLI and expo cli
Context Creation with Functional and Class-Based Components
How to Consume the Context of Class-Based and Functional Components
How to use multiple contexts in one component
Hooks Functions (useState, UseEffect, UseReducer, and use context
Create a Reducer and
You will find it easy to use Reducer.
React and react-native complete course with router hooks, context and
React-native firebase and react native web.
React Native complete with router, hooks, and contexts
Learn mobile development
Why would you choose to do this course?
It's a great way to learn React Native and gain valuable experience in developing mobile apps. Udemy offers top-rated React Native courses. These courses will help you learn the framework and get you started writing better apps faster.
Our simple answer is Quality teaching.
OAK AcademyBased in London, online shopping is a possible education company. OAK Academy offers education in the area of software, design, and ITInEnglish, Portuguese and Spanish. Udemy has many languages, and it is available in over 280 languages1000 hours video education lessons. OAK Academy increases its education series by publishing new courses. It also makes students aware of all the innovative courses that have been published by upgrading.
You will immediately feel the OAK Academy's experience as a developer when you sign up. Our instructors respond to students' questions within 24 hours. Minimum 48 hours.
You don't need any prior knowledge!
To learn it, you don't need to have any prior knowledge.ReactFor beginners, it is simple to understand.
The course begins with the basics. The course will teach you how to use the tools and some terminology. The show will then begin, and you'll learn everything. Practical practice. You can also learn from the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Guide, Simple and Efficient With Exercises
You'll be able to understand React well and gain valuable insight into how it works. Additionally, you will have an excellent knowledge of game development and coding. Good news! You can use free and well-known tools. You don't have to purchase any application or tool.
What is React Native?
What is React?
What are the careers that React Native can be used for?
Developers who have experience in React Native are needed by businesses that simultaneously create mobile apps for Android and iOS. React Native is a platform that allows you to design and build amazing UIs on multiple platforms. For Android and iOS companies, React Native developers can help update their apps with new features such as push notifications and animations to improve the effectiveness of their mobile app subscribers. React Native developers might work in full-stack, designing and refining mobile apps and web-based games.
What's the difference between React Native & Google Flutter?
- Complete React native Setup virtual environment
- React-Native dependencies installed for Windows and MAC
- You can run the IOS and Android simulators
- React Native Expo installation
- Run Expo App on Mobile Device
- JSX syntax and expressions
- ES6 syntax
- Check out the simulator's content
- Style with React-Native or flex-box rules
- Send an HTTP request from a remote API
- State ve Props systems
- Reusable components
- React-Native allows you to access another app on your phone
- React Navigation Library
- React Route Between Different Screens
- React Navigation allows data transfer between screens.
- Learn how to create React Hooks, Context structures, and Context structures
- React hooks and context structures with explanation diagrams
- What is React Context API, and how is it used?
- React Context API, and Hooks can be used together
- Create a context with the Class Component
- Context Type and Access to Context
- Context allows you to manipulate data
- How to use multiple react contexts
- How to Make a Reducer
- How to Use a Reducer
- UseState, use effect, and useReducer are all available hooks.
- Concepts for reducing, action and dispatch, and many more
- How to code React to create efficient development
- React allows you to create user-friendly web applications quickly.
- React native course complete with hooks, context, and router
- It is an excellent way to get experience in developing mobile apps.
- Native includes "hot reloading" features, which make Native a popular choice for efficiency-minded developers.
- Developers who have experience in React Native are required by businesses that simultaneously create mobile apps for Android and iOS.
- React Native is a popular platform for mobile app developers. These professionals can create and maintain stunning UIs on multiple platforms.
- React Native developers can also be vital in helping iOS and Android companies to update and modernize their apps using features such as push notifications.
- Google Flutter is a UI toolkit for developers that shares some similarities with React Native.
- React Native Expo, react-native CLI, and react-native hooks.
- You can add React to your dev skills or develop full-stack web applications using Redux, NodeJS, and Mongo tools.