What you would learn in Diploma in Java Programming Certification course?
Why learn Java?
Java is one of the most widely used programming languages due to its versatility and compatibility. Java can be used to develop software, mobile apps, and large-scale systems. Android, the mobile operating system written in Java, has 88% of the smartphone market. Java is a powerful language for developers.
About this Course
This course will give you a foundation in Java syntax. This is the first step to becoming a Java developer. This course will teach you how computers make decisions and how Java tracks information using variables and data types. To process and solve problems, you'll be able to use conditional statements, loops, and functions. To build, compile and debug your Java code, you'll also learn IntelliJ (an integrated development environment) for Java. These skills are essential for any aspiring programmer. This is the first course in our Java Programming series. You'll be ready for the Object-Oriented Programming course in Java after you have completed this course.
How to write Java syntax and create variables
1. Discover the basic idea behind programming.
2. Write your first Java program.
3. Use variables to store and retrieve information.
Using Methods and Conditional Statements
4. Use if-else statements and switch-case statements.
5. Write Java programs to tackle any decision-making scenario.
How to create functions
6. Create functions in Java.
7. Declare methods with input arguments and return types.
8. Call the functions you create.
How to Create Loops
9. Use for and while loops to iterate over a block of code.
10. Learn how to write nested loops.
11. Use 2D arrays to store and retrieve information.
12. IntelliJ and Debugging
13. Learn how to install and use the IntelliJ Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
14. Use the IDE to find and solve problems in code.
Learn all about Java data types and how they are used. Next, you will practice your skills by creating and manipulating variables in two projects.
Java syntax: Create variables
Use of Methods and Conditional Statements
To create Functions and Loops
Debugging and IntelliJ
Live Demo Projects
Download Diploma in Java Programming Certification from below links NOW!
Write your comment!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
Dear User! To download this file(s) you need to purchase this product or subscribe to one of our VIP plans.