What you would learn in Penetration testing on Kali Linux - for beginners course?
Penetration testing with Kali Linux for newcomers in the cyber security field is the best course you can take should you want to pursue a profession in the field of cybersecurity. Since Kali Linux is the most sophisticated and the most popular platform by security testing, ethics hackers, security analysts, bug bounty hunters, security admins, and more, this course includes several Kali Linux command lines and internal programs to experiment with before penetration testing using Kali Linux toolsx.
[+Course at a Glance
This course has been divided into various parts for easy understanding and follows the steps to becoming an expert user of Kali Linux.
1. The essential information and internals of Kali Linux
2. Kali Linux internal tools and commands
3. Bash shell scripting
4. Kali terminals and their usages
5. Directories and permissions structures for files
6. Boolean expressions and using them
7. Work with shortcuts and commands hacker-style
8. Finding documents that are hidden and managing the process
9. Courseware that is structured designed for beginning students
10. Top tools and tips, along with techniques
11. The pre-engagement phase of penetration testing
12. Information gathering
13. Assessment of vulnerability
14. Post-exploitation and exploitation
15. Reporting on penetration tests conducted
The best methods, techniques, and tools are developed so that even people who are new to this field can grasp it quickly.
Basic information and internals of Kali Linux
Kali Linux internal tools and commands
Bash shell scripting
Surveillance and information gathering
Web application vulnerability scan
Post-exploitation and abuse
Reporting on penetration tests
Kali terminals use
Directories structures and permissions for files
Boolean expressions and using them
Making use of shortcuts and commands in hacker-style
Locating documents that are hidden and controlling processes
Top tools and tips, along with techniques
Download Penetration testing on Kali Linux - for beginners from below links NOW!
Write your comment!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
Dear User! To download this file(s) you need to purchase this product or subscribe to one of our VIP plans.