What you would learn in Complete Next.js Developer in 2022: Zero to Mastery course?
The latest version is out with the most up-to-date Next.js features to 2022! We are confident that This is the best and most thorough online course available on Next.js along with React. You'll learn Next.js by creating real-world projects (including an enormous Netflix replica application) step-by-step with experienced industry professionals.
With the latest version of Next.js, This course is designed to be efficient. It is no longer necessary to waste hours on confusing, outdated, and ineffective tutorials. We push you past the basics to ensure that you can create applications that are modern and enterprise-grade.
This course based on a project will teach you about the current toolchain used by the Next.js creator in 2022. In the course, you'll create an enormous Netflix Clone application using React Hooks, Hasura (GraphQL), Context API, Airtable, Serverless Functions, Framer Motion, Vercel, and more. It is an all-in-one program that is different from what you'll see in most Next.js tutorials on the internet!
The most important thing is that you'll learn from industry experts (Ankita along with Andrei) who have experiences in the real world working with Next.js in their roles as senior engineers at the top companies in both Silicon Valley and Toronto. Ankita has also been a frequent participant and lecturer in the major Next.js and React events.
The course is interactive as we guide through the entire release of an expert Next.js project to production.
We begin from the very beginning by instructing you in Next.js basics. However, we don't stop there and will then move on to the more complex topics so that you can make the right decisions about design and tools to use in future NextJS projects.
Each step of the code is explained step-by-step, and even if you don't like to code with us, you'll have access to the complete master project's principles (reminder... making Netflix!) to include in your portfolio.
This is what the Next.js course will cover:
1. Next.js FundamentalsComparing Next.js with React and learning about the benefits that Next.js offers. It will be clear why Next.js has gained such recognition and the purpose behind JAM Stack. This section will lay the foundation that you will need to build the rest of the course.
2. Build your first Next.js app | Coffee Connoisseur Project
You'll be creating your first project in no time. This course aims to help you understand the basics of Next.js. This section focuses on doing the project and teaching the basics like CSS modules as well as quick refresh and what the program will look like, how it is created, and so on.
3. Routing using Next.js • Coffee connoisseur
Learn all about routing, including the dynamic route, index routes named routes, and the link component.
4. The style of Next.js The Coffee Connoisseur
This section will help you understand the art of styling your application by using CSS modules, distinct components styles, and global style.
5. Hydration, SEO, and Other rendering techniques in Next.js
One of the most crucial parts that the instructor will cover in this course. The course will educate you on the basics of SEO, what SEO is, and how Next.js assists with SEO, as well as what the different rendering techniques are, such as static site generation server-side rendering, continuous static regeneration (and the differences between them) as well as client-side rendering and what exactly is hydration.
6. static Coffee Store Pages | Coffee Connoisseur
Learn how to render static images in-depth and learn how to select the things to render statically. You will send API requests to Foursquare and render them using SSG.
7. Coffee Coffee Connoisseur
Next.js lets you utilize different fallbacks when you decide to render statically. This section will go over this in-depth. Learn how to locate users and how to use Context API. Context API.
8. Functions that are serverless | Coffee Connoisseur
What are the serverless functions? What are they? And when? They will create serverless functions to retrieve the coffee stores in static form.
9. Store Coffee Store Store Data Coffee Connoisseur
Learn about the storage of databases by using Airtable. We will store the coffee store's data in Airtable and learn rendering on the client-side.
10. SWR With the Client-Side rendering Coffee Connoisseur
What exactly is SWR? When should you use it? We will use the Next.js library to render SWR and will employ SWR and generate on the client-side in this article.
11. Coffee Connoisseur
Make sure your app is deployed to Vercel and Netlify. Learn about the various cloud providers, why Vercel differs from Netlify, what Lighthouse is and how we can enhance our performance using Next.js.
12. Project Installation | Setting up Netflix using Next.js Project
This is a major one! It is time to start setting up the project. This section will help you set in place the Netflix project.
13. Netflix Page and Video Home Page and Video | Building Netflix using Next.js
The homepage will be created using server-side rendering. Learn how to render content on servers and how to use YouTube's API. YouTube API to retrieve the list of videos to show at the top of the page. This component of the card is a bit complicated in Netflix. Therefore, you'll also master the framer motion needed to construct this component.
14. Authentication through Magic | Building Netflix with Next.js
What is the process for making Auth work? How does Auth work Next.js? We'll be using passwordless logins in Next and creating the login page that has authenticated and validating.
15. Incremental Static Regeneration The construction of Netflix using Next.js
The videos will be displayed on the homepage and use ISR to create the modal as a web page. It is possible to learn the basics of incremental static generation to make this mod.
16. Hasura GraphQL | Building Netflix using Next.js
Learn about GraphQL, Hasura, and what the Hasura architecture is designed. We will begin setting up the project using an Hasura environment.
17. Authentication using Hasura | The construction of Netflix with Next.js
You will be taught how the authentication flows work and introduce server-side SDK to sign the user into.
18. Ratings Service and Favorited Videos Page | The construction of Netflix using Next.js
You'll need to set up Hasura to provide ratings and create an API to allow users to share and rate videos and create a listing page to display the top-rated videos.
19. Deploying Production Netflix using Next.js
Make the last GitHub repo, configure the repo, and then move it to Vercel!
20. Appendix A: Introduction To React
A separate section is available to those who require an overview of React.js and React Hooks that will get you up to speed to make the most from this class.
This course doesn't aim at creating code without knowing the fundamentals so that after you're finished with the course, you don't know what you should do, other than watching another video tutorial. Not!
The course is designed to push and test you to transform from an absolute novice in Next.js to someone who is among the top 10 percent among Next.js and React developers.
Content of the Course:
- Develop real enterprise-level NextJS apps and deploy them to production
- Discover the latest tools and features in the NextJS ecosystem, including SWR (React Hooks), Hasura, Serverless Functions, Vercel, Framer Motion, plus more.
- Utilizing GraphQL as a NextJS Developer
- Create authentication and user account (including the passwordless login!)
- Learn more about SEO and how to utilize NextJS to ensure that your websites appear on Google
- Learn to manage Next JS projects by making excellent architecture choices and assisting teammates on your team.
- Learn to design and build massive, responsive, and performant applications just like a senior programmer
- Learn different rendering techniques: static site generation, server-side rendering, incremental static regeneration, hydration, etc.
- Make yourself a top 10% NextJS Developer.
- Please make use of Airtable (which is growing at the moment in its popularity) to create full-stack applications.
- Learn the most up-to-date ecosystem of NextJS. Developer by starting from beginning to finish