What you would learn in Livewire Performance course?
Making powerful apps using Livewire is simple; however, you could encounter performance issues as your application expands. This article will provide tricks and strategies to keep your Livewire applications fast.
Content of the Course:
1. A new project using Laravel Debugbar
2. Prop data to basic props instead of massive objects
3. Cached properties that are computed
4. Deferred model properties
5. Use Blade components if you don't need Livewire
6. Deferred loading
8. Increasing default input debounce
9. Avoid component rerender side effects
10. Make use of AlpineJS for a variety of things.
11. Lazy input
Download Livewire Performance from below links NOW!