What you would learn in Create Fashion E-commerce Website Using Laravel course?
This course will show students the steps to design an online fashion store using Laravel.
In this course, you'll learn to create an online store that is fashionable by using Laravel. The process of creating an online store that lets customers buy through you will give you the chance to create an actual, high-demand project and open opportunities for you to be an experienced Full-Stack developer.
The first step is to build a complete E-commerce template with HTML and CSS. You will then learn to install a PHP environment. Then, you will learn the essential aspects of the project, such as creating a cart and letting customers check out. After that, you'll learn how to integrate the Paypal Payment system so that your customers can pay you.
Learn how to integrate PayPal properly to ensure that you get paid for your goods. PayPal is among the most efficient payment systems. When you integrate PayPal into your PHP website, you'll learn an important technique that is essential on any site.
At the end of this course, you'll have developed a program using the PHP programming language that can be used for shopping and purchasing online. You will also have oversight of the company and website.
The reason you should choose this class?
There are numerous reasons why this course is so vital.
1. You'll build an actual-world web application instead of creating fantasy projects.
2. I will show my students "how-to" rather than concepts you'll eventually abandon.
3. You will be taught HTML, CSS, PHP MySQL, and HTML and how they all collaborate.
4. Learn Full-Stack programming and develop into an expert developer who has built an entire e-commerce site.
Some of the Things You'll Learn In This Course:
1. Create the project's environment, and then install the project.
2. Run PHP project files.
3. Plan your project.
4. Creating a fully-functional HTML E-Commerce Template using CSS and HTML.
5. How to design user-friendly layouts with CSS as well as Bootstrap.
5. The logic behind the creation of a complete e-commerce website.
9. How can customers allow customers to add items to their carts.
10 How do you let customers place orders and check out.
11. How do you integrate the Paypal Payment System.
12. How do you organize your databases.
13. The best practices and methods.
14. Plan your project.
15. Much, much more...
Create a Fashion E-commerce Website using Laravel
Add to your products
Download Create Fashion E-commerce Website Using Laravel from below links NOW!
Write your comment!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
Dear User! To download this file(s) you need to purchase this product or subscribe to one of our VIP plans.