What you would learn in Coding a Landing Page from Scratch - HTML & CSS course?
This class will show the steps needed to make a customized landing page. The course will cover everything from installing the code editor and index file installation and linking the CSS document to the. The course is designed for beginning users, but anyone interested in designing landing pages, understanding the procedure of getting to grips with creating code HTML and CSS, or simply interested in web development could benefit from the course. A basic understanding of HTML or CSS is suggested. I'm working on a Mac, but this could be accomplished on a Windows machine. I hope that you're as enthusiastic as I am about getting started in the process of creating an individual landing page!
1. Course Introduction
2. Section 2 - Setting up a page, CSS
3. Section 3 - Part 1 - Navbar Setup
4. Section 3 - Part 2 - Finalizing Navbar
5. Section 4 - Part 1 - Starting Page Content
6. Section 4 - Part 2 - Getting Background in Place
7. Section 5 - Three Box Row
8. Section 6 - Responsiveness and Fixes
9. Section 7 - Final Touches & Conclusion
Download Coding a Landing Page from Scratch - HTML & CSS from below links NOW!