What you would learn in Build Full Featured Progressive Web App From Scratch (2022) course?
Copywriting and Idea
-Having an idea of a Social Network
- Selecting Name
- Choosing the right title
- Choosing Description
Features of the Social Network
of the Idea of the Idea
- Choosing the right Domain Name Registrar
Registering the domain name Domain Name
- Buying Hosting Services
Setting up an SSL Certificate
Setting up XAMPP Server
Setting up the Text Editor
Uploading Files using a Smarter Method
Vectorized Logo & Icons
-Designing Vectorized Logo & Icons
With or Without WWW
Setting up Htaccess
Analyzing the Layouts for Different Devices
Designing Layouts for the Social Network Layout for Mobiles
Designing Layouts for the Social Network Layout for Tablets
Designing a Social Network Layout for Laptops
Designing Layouts for the Social Network Layout for Desktops
Layout and elements for various Devices
- Posted Meow
Sign Up Page
Sign in the Page
Forgot Password Page
Note Board & Loader
"Sign Up Page" Call Function
"Sign In Page Call Function
Forgot the password Page Function
Sending an email on Registration, Login, and Forgot Password
-Sign Up Process
- Setting up Mailer
Create an email
Testing Sending Email
Sign In Processing
Forgot your Password? Password Processing
Press Enter on the Input Field to proceed
Focus on Page Load
The design of The Database & Advanced Coding 1
Ajax request, success, and loader2
Setting up Home Page
Setting the Notifications Page
Setting up Settings Page
Setting up Discover Page
Setting the Profile Page
Three types of pages
Home Button Call
The logo, Notification, and Find Buttons
-Profile Button Call
The remaining columns for "reg_users" Table
-"reports" and "push note" Tables
Upload Profile Photo for Coding
Coding Remove Profile Pic
Coding updating Bio
Changing Name, Username, and Password
Coding Deactivation and Logout
Profile & Advanced Coding 2
Setting up catzby dot.com/username
Setting the Counts & Activation Link Resend
Setting Up Settings Button Call
Setting up Follow/Unfollow
Setting up Blocks and Unblocks
Set up Profile Report
Setting up "htmlspecialchars."
Configuring Click on Users Tagged (@user) and Hashtags (#hashtag) and Links
Setting in place "Loading Followers Page" & "Loading Followings Page."
Set up a Share Button
Setting Up "Meow Poster" & "NSAM Poster" to be your visiting profiles.
Set up VPS & FFMPEG
-Purchasing A VPS
Create A Project
Create A Server
Set Up An SSH Client
Installation of Apache, PHP, MySql
-Changing PHPMyAdmin URL
Setting the Root User Password for PHPMyAdmin
Accessing PHPMyAdmin and Importing Database
Installing SSL Certificates for Free SSL Certificate
Uploading using SFTP
Configuring DNS Records
-Redirecting Direct IP Access
Giving Access to "www-data."
Removing the PHPMyAdmin Error
Setting up FFMPEG
Posting, Customized Video PLayer and Advanced Coding 3
- Posted Meows Manually
Set up Meow Page
"Fetching a Posted Meow"
"Fetching a Posted Meow" Top Portion
"Fetching Posted Meow" Report Profile
Fetching a Meow from a Post Deleting a Meow
"Fetching" a Posted Cat - Display the time of posting
"Fetching a Meow that has been Posted" Finding the image's Width & Height
"Fetching" a Posted Cat - How to create a customized video player
"Fetching a Meow that's been Posted" Loving Meow
Fetching a Meow that has been Posted - Forwarding a Meow
"Fetching a Meow on a Posted Post" Loading Likes
-Fetching the Meow's Comments Posted Meow - the Meow's Comments
Loading the Home Page's Meows
Loading Profiles and the Discover Pages' Meows
Loading Hashtagged Meows
Setting up the Search Page
Loading Searched Meows
-Loading Searched Catzbies
-Searching Meows & Catzbies
Suggesting Users to Tag
Previewing a Video
Posting NSAM or Meow or Comment on Meow
Push Notifications and Advanced Coding 4
- Setting up Notification Circle
-Notifications for fetching
Setting the Push Notifications
Receiving Push Notifications
Setting to set up History API (Back Button)
History API Scroll Restoration
History API API (Back Button ) "logical" Function)
Auto Load when you scroll down
Setting up Success Page after Signing up
Load Home Page from Sign In Successful
-Replace Pages After Signing In
-Making Left & Right Panels Sticky
Loading All of the Icons Before the Page Loads
- Setting up Error Pages
Installing the App on the device
Setting Headers in Htaccess
Test the Loading Speed of the Website
- Setting the up "about dot catzby dot com."
Setting Google Search Console Access Google Search Console Access
Set up Google Analytics
Content of the Course:
- A good understanding of copywriting and the art of creating appealing slogans and descriptions of the application.
- Uploading videos (showing progress bars) and altering your bitrate and audio quality, and general quality by using the free FFMPEG library.
- Uploading animated GIFs (showing progress bars) and converting them to MP4 video (Like Twitter & Instagram) with the help of an open-source library, FFMPEG.
- Develop the layout for the app on platforms like iOS, Android & Desktop.
- Uploading images (showing the progress bar) and creating multiple images with different dimensions using back-end programming.
- The app will have its video player exactly like Twitter and Instagram.
- Designing vectorized logo & icons.
- Signing up, signing in, and forgot password procedure, including successful registration email, and the email that alerts you when you sign in and request password email when you forget your password contact.
- Create profile URLs with Htaccess. For instance, "catzby dot com/username."
- Create unique URLs with Htaccess. For instance, "catzby dot www.forbiDDen.com/.
- Data retrieval from databases uses Regex Expressions Patterns and auto load when scrolling down the page.
- The process of setting up a Virtual Private Server, installing LAMP and FFMPEG, and dealing with crucial problems.
- Set up DNS records.
- Establishing an independent Mail Server.
- Back button functionality is based on History API, making the app appear similar to Twitter and Instagram.
- The process of setting the Manifest & Service Workers.
- Allowing apps to be installed on different devices like Windows, Android, etc.
- Set up Push Notifications that involve retrieving and saving tokens for users and sending push notifications for different occasions. For example, tagging users, etc.
- Search functionality added to the application.
- Minifying scripts to boost the performance of the app.
- The script runs in the background to notify users of the latest notifications that appear on the icon for notifications.
- Tag users in the post.
- Use hashtags to enhance the post. Add hashtags to the.
- Converting URL as text to clickable hyperlinks.
- Characters count functions.
- Sharing links that have built-in mobile phone capabilities.
- Installing Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools to evaluate the application's performance.