What you would learn in React Crash Course for Absolute Beginners - 2022 course?
This course is split into four major sections:
What exactly is React, and what's the reason to use it?
React fundamentals and how it functions
The most significant Hooks that are presented in a counter application
The food webshop is a project, which is a multipage app
Why should you take this particular course?
It is a straightforward, simple, and simple course that runs less than two hours, and at the end of it, you are sure that you'll be able to use React and build similar applications. After this course, you'll be able to find freelancer job or apply for the position of junior web developer.
2. What is React.js?
3. Why use React.js?
4. Analyzing a standard React Project
5. Introducing JSX & Import
6. Writing more complex JSX codes
7. Create your first React Component
8. How to style your React Component
9. Splitting project into multiple Components
10. Display Dynamic Data
11. What are React Props
12. What is React Children
13. What is React Fragment
17. Project Introduction
18. What is Redux
19. How Redux works
20. Connecting Redux to our Project
21. Displaying dynamic product list
22. Displaying dynamic category list
23. Filtering products
24. Styling active category item
25. Adding products to the cart functionality
26. Removing products from the cart functionality
27. Adding products to the cart
28. Adding React Router for a multipage application
29. Listing the products from the cart on the Checkout page
30. Adding coupon code
31. Adding react toasty
32. Calculating final prices
33. Working with trend products
34. Storing cart in the Local Storage
Download React Crash Course for Absolute Beginners - 2022 from below links NOW!