What you would learn in Python Firebase with Firebase Admin SDK course?
Welcoming to Python Firebase with Firebase Admin SDK course. There are various subjects and sections included in this course.
Python is an interpreted general-purpose, high-level programming language. Its philosophy of design emphasizes accessibility to code by making a significant indentation. Its language-specific constructs and method of implementing objects help developers write clear and rational code for small - and large-scale tasks.
Firebase can be described as a technology created by Google to build web and mobile applications. It started as an independently-owned company that was established in the year 2011. Then, in 2014 Google bought the company and is the company's flagship product for developing apps.
What is the Firebase Administration SDK?
The Admin SDK is a collection of server-side libraries that let you communicate with Firebase through privileged environments. It allows you to perform tasks such as:
Write and read Realtime Database data with full admin rights.
Send Firebase Cloud Messaging communications programmatically using an easy, alternative method for the Firebase Cloud Messaging Server protocol.
Create authentic and valid Firebase authentic tokens.
Connect to Google Cloud resources like Cloud Storage buckets and Cloud Firestore databases associated with your Firebase projects.
Create a simple administrator console that allows you to accomplish things such as searching the user's information or altering an email address used by a user to allow authentication.
Firebase Admin SDK supports different programming languages such as Java, C#, NodeJS, C++, and Python. In this course, we will be looking at
Integration of Firebase Admin SDK and Python Programming Language.
The course is split into sections.
1: In the initial section, we'll find out how to create a Project in Firebase, how we can generate a private key that will be used to access our Service account, and how to initialize Firebase Administration SDK in Python Programming Language.
2. In the second section, we will discover more about Firebase Authentication, so Firebase Authentication offers backend services, simple-to-use SDKs, and pre-built UI libraries that allow users to sign in to your application. It can authenticate using passwords and phone numbers and well-known federated identity services, such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, and many more. We'll be interested in creating users using an email address and password in this class.
3. In the final section, we will now discuss the Firebase Realtime Database. The Firebase Realtime Database lets users create powerful applications that collaborate by providing safe access to databases via client-side software. Data is saved locally, and even when offline, real-time events continue to start, giving the user a seamless experience.
4. In the fourth segment, we'll discuss Firebase Cloud Firestore with Python The Cloud Firestore is a cloud-hosted, NoSQL database that your Apple, Android and web applications can access through native SDKs. Cloud Firestore is also available as a native Node.js, Java, Python, Unity, C++, ao SDKs, and the REST API and RPC APIs.
5. In the fifth installment, we'll discover Firebase Cloud Storage. The Cloud Storage for Firebase lets users upload and share user-generated media, like videos and images, allowing you to integrate multimedia content into your applications. Your data is stored in Google Cloud Storage.
6. In the sixth and final part, we will learn how to utilize Pyrebase4, a wrapper library for firebase admin SDK.
The student will gain knowledge about the process of creating Firebase projects.
Students will be taught how to incorporate Firebase Admin SDK for Python Programming Language
The student will learn how to use Firebase Authentication in Python
Students will be taught how to use Firebase Realtime Database in Python
Students will be taught how to use Firebase Cloud Firestore in Python
Students will be taught how to use Firebase Storage in Python
Students will be taught how to use Pyrebase4 in Python
Download Python Firebase with Firebase Admin SDK from below links NOW!
Write your comment!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
Dear User! To download this file(s) you need to purchase this product or subscribe to one of our VIP plans.