What you would learn in Build Skateboard E-commerce Store Using Laravel course?
This course will show the user the steps to design a skateboard-related E-commerce website with Laravel.
In this class, you'll be taught how to create a skateboard-themed e-commerce website using Laravel. Learning how to create an online store that allows customers to place orders from you will provide you with the chance to develop an actual, high-demand project. It will also open opportunities for you to be a full-stack developer professional.
The first step is to learn how to set up a PHP environment. Then, you will discover how to integrate an HTML and skating skateboard template. After that, you will be taught the most crucial elements of this project, like creating a cart , and giving customers the checkout option. Then, you'll learn how to integrate the Paypal payment system so that customers be able to pay you.
Additionally, you will learn how you can integrate PayPal properly to receive cash to pay for your meals. PayPal is among the most efficient payment systems. In integrating PayPal into your PHP site, you'll be able to master the essential skills that are essential for any website.
At the end of this course, you'll have created a web application using the Laravel framework capable of letting customers purchase meals online. You will also have control over your site and business.
What are the reasons for enrolling in this class?
There are numerous reasons that this course is vital.
1. It will be an actual-world web application instead of fictitious projects.
2. I will show my students "how-to" rather than concepts you'll eventually abandon.
3. You will be taught HTML, CSS, PHP, and MySQL and how they interact.
4. You will be taught Full-Stack programming and develop into an expert developer who has built an entire e-commerce site.
A Little of What You'll Learn In This Course:
1. Create project environment and install project.
2. Run PHP project files.
3. Plan your project.
4. You add a full HTML and CSS skateboard shop template.
5. Logic behind building a complete skateboard e-commerce website.
6. How can customers allow customers to add skateboards to carts.
7. How to find specific types of skateboards.
8. How do you let customers place orders and then pay.
9. How do I integrate PayPal Payment System.
10. How do you control your database.
11. Techniques and best practices.
12. Plan your project.
13. Much, much more...
Create an online store for skateboarding using Laravel
How do I set up PHP environments?
How do I develop the user interface?
How do I know what Blade templates are they and how to utilize them
How to build a database
How do I get various items from a database
How do I add a skateboards cart
How do I remove skateboards from the cart
How can I increase or decrease the number of items customers want to purchase
How do you find different kinds of skateboards?
How do I place an order and check out
How do I integrate the Paypal payment system?
How do you let your customers pay with Paypal
How do I verify the payment
How do you display the order information and receipt
Plus and more...
Download Build Skateboard E-commerce Store Using Laravel from below links NOW!
Write your comment!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
Dear User! To download this file(s) you need to purchase this product or subscribe to one of our VIP plans.