What you would learn in C# Restful API and WPF Core with MsSQL & EF Core course?
Welcoming you to C# RESTFUL API on Web API .Net Core using MsSQL and EF Core.
C# Restful API on Web API .Net Core, HTTP, MsSQL, WPF Core with real-world Rest API Projects Web API WPF Core Projects, EF Core.
We are pleased to announce that our Web API starting course is now available for you to take it. Many students are looking for an API course on using API projects using .Net Core. Wpf, C#, the c# wpf WPF, Mvvm, WPF C#. Entity Framework projects in c# and entity framework core C# Project Ef Core, C sharp WPF XAML, CSharp
Before I begin, I would like to clarify that this course is part of larger training. This part is the most significant element that we'll use during the next training session in the form of an online ticket project as well as a web-based project and across all mobile versions, as well as using Xamarin, Flutter, Java Android, Angular, Node.js, React Native and Vue Native. For developers with no experience with the API, I prefer to go over the basics regarding this API within this article, which is basically. In the following segments, we'll discover how to use JSON Web Tokens and JSON Web Token to more complicated projects.
This course will teach you all the information you need to begin Web API project's on .Net Core. Before beginning this course, be aware that you must possess the basic C# understanding. In this course, you will master API concepts through .Net core and get more experience with C# programming. As you are aware of C# programming, you may use Xamarin Forms to create cross-platform mobile applications or create an innovative video game in Unity.
The training will begin with a discussion of precisely what Web API is. We will then look at the most critical concepts, such as SOAP and Rest, and discover the distinctions between SOAP and RESTFul.
When it comes to .Net, the core of programming EF core plays a huge role. It is crucial to perform complex SQL operations. In this course, you'll be taught how to use EF Core by using the code first method based on a project that can be utilized in any project.
After EF Core, you will meet HTTP concepts or learn more regarding HTTP Concepts. For instance, you'll discover the meaning behind HTTP status codes that you will encounter in your project, such as the 404 status code that says "not found. In this course, you will learn all the necessary details regarding the crud operations of API that uses HTTP methods like getting. Post and Put. Delete. or Patch.
Postman is one of the most well-known software tools for testing utilized to conduct API testing. Through Postman, developers can quickly develop and test and publish APIs and documents. When you work with APIs, Postman is the ideal tool for you. This means that in this course, you'll as well master the use of Postman.
Most trainers in training prefer to present API results using the postman. However, in this course, you'll also be able to utilize the results of an API. This explanation might be too complex for you. We first build an API project that will function as a Back-End in this course. Then, we'll create a second project where we will use our API as Front-End. You are aware that the .net framework is only compatible with Windows-based platforms. However, .net core works as a cross-platform framework, which means that using .Net core, you can use other platforms. It means you can connect your API with projects of any platform.
In this course, you will also learn to utilize any API to access similar news API to bring world news for your project. In the project itself, you could log in using Facebook and Google, which means using Facebook or Google authentication. We will also learn how to consume API projects inside the WPF main project.
ASP.NET is a server-side application framework that permits web developers to build web pages and applications that can be user-friendly and speedy. ASP.NET code is compiled to make the applications far more efficient than scripting languages such as PHP.
Although C# is a straightforward language to learn and maintain, It's not only for those just beginning. The language's flexibility and community of support make C# the language of choice for Microsoft application developers and video game developers using Unity Engine. Unity Engine. Similar to C++ and Java, C# is a high-level, object-oriented programming language. It's typically more effective than Java and has valuable features like operator overloading. C# is based on C++ but has many advantages over the older language. It is safe for type, is more extensive and object-oriented, and the syntax has been simplified in a variety of crucial ways. In addition, C# interoperates exceptionally well with other languages running on the .NET platform. This is why C# is a better choice to build applications for. NET.
What can you expect to be able to learn?
Implement the WPF concepts with C#
How can each subject be applied in actual C# WPF Core projects
How to create a practical project using EF Core on SQL
How to create a practical project using Entity Framework Core on SQL
How to create personnel tracking Systems Algorithms
The use of Toolbox items within WPF Core
Utilization of Toolbox items in WPF the core
Using Xaml commands
How can you apply each topic in real projects
Learn how to utilize databases first when the use of Entity Framework Core
Real-world projects can be created by using WPF Core and Entity Framework Core. Entity Framework Core
How to handle the occurrence of errors and other errors within your applications
What are the best ways to utilize coding techniques to ensure an efficient development
At the end of this class, you'll be able to design and build the most professionally-designed WPF Core application with all information with .Net Core and Entity Framework Core.
Utilizing Object-oriented Programming (OOP) is an approach to computer programming in which software applications are created through modeling objects from the real world into the software.
Windows Presentation Foundation (windows presentation foundation)
ms SQL server
ms SQL server
C# and SQL
SQL and SQL using c#
c# sql server
Microsoft SQL server
Tips and Tips and
How to set up and configure these specifications.
Learn the fundamentals of SQL, including databases, data, DBMS or SSMS, SQL tables, tables, and more.
Finding data from the database using various scenarios
You will also be taught SQL Transactions and commands for transactions
Schema, schema, and other objects, as well as
Permission commands, user privileges, and roles.
How do you define the recovery model? What are the main differences between the three models: the Full, Bulked Logged, and the Simple recovery model?
What exactly is a complete backup? What is the reason every backup has to begin with a complete backup?
What is a backup differential? What are the purposes for which it is used?
What is a backup of a transaction log? What is it used for?
How can we restore the database if the database has been deleted?
How can we get our database back to a specific date?
Content of the Course:
- Implement the WPF concepts with C#
- How to apply each of the subjects to actual C# WPF Core projects
- How to create a professional project using EF Core on SQL
- How do you create a professional project using Entity Framework Core on SQL
- How do I create a personnel tracking Systems Algorithms
- Utilization of Toolbox items in WPF Core
- There is no requirement for Prior Database OR SQL experience is required.
- The use of Toolbox items within WPF Core
- Making use of Xaml commands
- How do you apply each subject to real-world projects
- Learn to apply the database-first approach the use of Entity Framework Core
- Develop real-world applications by using WPF Core and Entity Framework Core. Entity Framework Core
- How to deal with issues and errors that occur in your applications
- What are the best ways to utilize coding techniques to ensure effective development
- After completing this class, you'll be able to create an enterprise-grade WPF Core application with all specifics with .Net Core and Entity Framework Core.
- Utilizing Object-oriented Programming (OOP) is an approach to computer programming that allows the software to be created by real-world modeling objects in the software.
- ASP. NET is a web server application framework that enables web developers to build interactive websites and services. both interactive and quick
- Although C# is a relatively simple language to master and maintain, it's certainly not meant for people who are just beginning.
- What exactly is C#? C# (pronounced see-sharp) is an object-oriented, general-purpose programming language.
- What are the benefits that come with C# over C++? Because of C#'s .NET framework, C# has many advantages over C++. C# is a refined and updated alternative to C++.
- What is the purpose of encapsulation in C#? Encapsulation is a technique used within C# to hide user data and program actions.
- As the name implies, Web API is an API via the internet that can be accessed via HTTP protocol, and it is a notion and not a technological one.
- An REST API is an application programming interface (API ) that is compatible with the specifications of the REST architectural specifications and allows interaction with RESTful APIs.