What you would learn in Learn Spring Data JPA with Hibernate course?
In this class, you will learn to use Spring Data JPA and its features to cut down on the amount in boilerplate codes.
Through this course, we'll create objects (Product, ProductCategory and OrderItems, Users, Roles) and repositories to create an easy e-commerce app.
Code sources, as well as PDF documents (class notes), are accessible to download.
We have three layers in the typical three-layerSpring boot-based application structure: Controller, Service, and the DAO/Repository layer.
If we implement JPA/Hibernate, we create a large amount of code when implementing the DAO/Repository layer. We write the same code repeatedly; what's the best solution to cut down on boilerplate code.
Spring Data JPA provides an opportunity to cut down on boilerplate codes.
It is possible to use Spring Data JPA to reduce the number of boilerplate codes needed to implement the data access object (DAO) layer. Spring Data JPA is not an actual JPA provider. It is a framework or library that provides an additional layer of abstraction on a layer of the JPA service (like Hibernate). Spring Data JPA uses Hibernate as the preferred JPA service.
What will you learn during this class?
Learn to create entities and repositories to create simple e-commerce applications.
Learn to utilize Spring Data JPA within the Spring boot application.
Learn how to utilize JPA annotations to construct an entity and then map it to the database table
Learn four types of Key generation strategies are primary Auto, Identity, SEQUENCE, and TABLE
Learn how to use the Lombok library to cut down on boilerplate code
-- Learn Spring Data JPA Repository Interfaces and its Hierarchy
Learn the steps to use the Spring Data JPA repository
- Get to know essential spring Data JPA Data Repository Techniques
Learn to make queries or Methods for Finder by using methods names
Learn to make JPQL along with Native SQLQueries using @Query Annotation
Learn how to build JPQL as well the native SQLQueries with Named Queries
Learn to implement Sorting and pagination using Spring Data JPA
- Learn JPA/Hibernate from one to one mapping with Spring Data JPA
- Learn JPA/Hibernate and one to Many mappings with Spring Data JPA
- Master JPA/Hibernate Many to Many mapping with Spring Data JPA
unit-testing Spring Data JPA Repository by using the @DataJpaTest annotation
NOTE: I will continue adding more information to this course.
Tools and Technologies that are used for this class:
- Java 11+
Spring Boot Spring Boot
-- Spring Data JPA
Maven - Maven
- JUnit framework
- Intellij IDEA
- MySQL database
- Learn to utilize Spring Data JPA in the Spring boot application.
- Learn how to utilize JPA annotations to construct an entity and map it to the table in a database
- Learn about four types of primary key generation strategies: AUTO SEQUENCE, IDENTITY, and TABLE
- Learn to utilize this library Lombok library to cut down on boilerplate code
- Learn about Spring Data JPA's Interfaces for Data Repository as well as Its Hierarchy
- Learn the steps to use Spring Data's JPA Repository
- Learn important spring Data JPA methods for Repository (CRUD Operations)
- Learn to develop Methods to Query Methods (also known as Finder Methods with methods names
- Learn how to build JPQL as well as Native SQL Queries using @Query Annotation
- Learn to build JPQL along with Native SQL Queries With Named Queries
- Find out how you can implement Pagination and Sort with Spring Data JPA
- Learn about JPA/Hibernate one-to-one mapping by using Spring Data JPA
- Learn JPA/Hibernate one To Many mapping with Spring Data JPA
- Learn JPA/Hibernate Many To Many maps using Spring Data JPA
- Unit Testing Unit Testing Data JPA Repository by using @DataJpaTest annotation
Download Learn Spring Data JPA with Hibernate from below links NOW!