What you would learn in Learn Microservices using Spring boot with Mongo Database course?
In this class, you'll be taught how to build REST APIs or Microservices with the most recent version of Spring Boot (also known as Spring Boot) and Mongo database.
Spring Boot is an extension of the Spring framework, which has eliminated the boilerplate configurations that are required when the creation of the Spring application.
Spring Boot is an opinionated framework that lets developers create applications using Spring in a short time and with ease. The principal objective to be achieved by Spring Boot is to quickly create applications that are based on Spring without having developers create identical boilerplate code and repeatedly.
Microservices are an architectural approach for building the application/system as
A set of business components that are self-contained, independent and
Loosely linked. Micro is a small word, and service means webservice. After this course, the student will be able to develop microservice-based projects.
Students will discover more about API Gateway's Eureka servers through this course.
Through this course, students are can perform CURD operations.
Students will learn about different integrations.
Through this course, students will be able to download open source software and set up the environments for microservices.
Microservices and their evolution:
Several companies, including Netflix, Amazon, and eBay, have successfully employed this divide and conquer method to divide their monolithic applications into smaller atomic units, each with one function. They were able to solve a variety of issues.
They encountered the monolithic application. In the wake of the success of these businesses, numerous other organizations adopted the same approach.
This is a typical method to change monolithic applications.
The purpose of microservices:
Applications that provide an extremely high level of speed of delivery, agility, and the ability to scale
Fundamentals of Microservice:
1.) One responsibility per service
Microservices are self-contained that can be independently deployed and an independent service that assumes the entire responsibility for its implementation and execution.
With the microservices model, every microservice will be constructed in a fat jar, including all dependencies, and running as a stand-alone Java process.
What are the Course Contents?
1. Introduction to Microservices
2. Microservices Architecture
3. Environment setup and Java installation
4. Environment setup-Java cannot be recognized error fix
5. Environment setup tool -Spring tool
6. Environment setup and Post Man
7. Environment setup Mongo DB
8. Environment setup MySQL
9. REST-based CRUD operations based on.
10. How do I add student information to the Mongo database using microservices.
11. How do I remove student information from the Mongo database using microservices
12. How do you update student data in Mongo Db by using microservices
13. Get student information from Mongo database microservices.
14. Cloud Spring API gateway that is built on Eureka Server architecture and Integrations
15. Microservice integration in conjunction with Eureka server
16. Microservices Integration API gateway
17. Spring cloud opening integration.
18.OpenFeign communications with Eureka server
19. OpenFeign's communication with the server to Insert
20. OpenFeign's communication with the server to Retrieve
21. OpenFeign communications with servers for Delete
22. OpenFeign's communication with the server is used to updates
23. About Swagger
24. Swagger document generation
25. Introduction of Spring Cloud load balance
26 Cloud balance for Spring on the client's side
Learn more about :
Learn to create Microservices and REST API with the help of Spring Boot
Learn how to connect Eureka server Eureka server.
Learn to utilize CRUD operations.
Discover how you join Microservice to MongoDB database.
Learn about how to utilize Spring Cloud API gateway
Learn to utilize Swagger
Learn to utilize Spring cloud load balance
This course is to be used for:
This course is intended for Spring Boot beginners who wish to get started developing Microservices and RestAPI's with Spring Boot as well as the Mongo database
Students will learn about microservices and their capabilities and functions. Students also have the opportunity to work with examples.
Once they have completed the course, students will design micro services by using the CURD operation. they will also learn about the other functions of Microservice
Students can create their projects. They can apply their knowledge in their official or personal work.
Students can create their projects and meet their requirements for growth.
Before you start learning about Microservices, it's best to have a basic understanding of Java.
Download Learn Microservices using Spring boot with Mongo Database from below links NOW!
Write your comment!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
Dear User! To download this file(s) you need to purchase this product or subscribe to one of our VIP plans.