What you would learn in Introduction To Blazor Web Assembly Development Using RADZEN course?
This tutorial will show you how to accomplish the following:
1. Download and install .NET 6.0 SDK You will be taught ways to download NET Core SDK Installer. It will also show how to install it.
2. Install SQL SERVER 2019 Developer Edition 3. Install SQL SERVER 2019 Developer Edition. Be instructed to obtain the offline installer media to install SQL Server 2019 Developer Edition. It will also show you how to download it with WinRAR and then how to install it.
3. Install SQL SERVER Management Studio 3. Install SQL SERVER Management Studio: You will be taught to download offline install media to SQL SERVER Management Studio that acts as the interface for SQL SERVER. You will learn the steps to set up SQL Server Management Studio.
4. Install RADZEN Then, you will be taught which installer to download for RADZEN. Learn about how you can install RADZEN. I will also explain how to get a RADZEN trial license key from the owner of this product. I also guide guests to the RADZEN website and explain three RADZEN subscriptions available.
5. Create a Product Catalogue Database:- In this article, you will be taught about SQL SERVER development of databases. Learn how to set up a new database, add tables to the database, design column tables and assign data types to column columns in the table and build connections among two tables. Additionally, you will learn to set up unique key constraints on column columns in tables.
6. Start Blazor Web Assembly Application Using RADZEN
7. Customize Read, Create Pages, Update and Delete them
8. Scaffold Security pages design roles, establish access rules for the pages, and the creation of user accounts
Content of the Course:
Students will learn to set up .NET Core 6.0 Software Development Kit (SDK) on their computers
Students will learn to install SQL SERVER 2019 Developer Edition.
Students will be taught how to set up the RADZEN
Students will be taught how to create a normalized database by using SQL SERVER
Students will be taught how to design and build BLAZOR Web Assembly Application using RADZEN
Students will learn to use default security, which is an ASP NET Identity-based system. ASP NET Identity
Download Introduction To Blazor Web Assembly Development Using RADZEN from below links NOW!
Write your comment!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
Dear User! To download this file(s) you need to purchase this product or subscribe to one of our VIP plans.