What you would learn in Next.js & Django - Build Complete Jobs Portal with Postgres course?
If you want to create a Fully Stack app using Next.js and Django REST Framework, then come along to this ultimate full-stack course that combines the latest technologies Next.js and Django.
Next.js is a react framework that is ready for production, which gives you the best experience for developers, and all features you require to produce, including hybrid server and static rendering, routing pre-fetching, and many more. This is among the most powerful tools, with three of its most essential characteristics:
On the other side, the Django REST Framework is a flexible and robust framework to build Web APIs. It is one of the most well-known frameworks developed by Django and is an excellent choice for beginners, and comes with a variety of options. It has made life simpler with Serialization, Filteration pagination, exception handling authentication, validation, and more.
Therefore, we will be using Next.js, Django, and Postgres to create a Full Stack Jobs Portal. We will create the coordinates of an address and then render the map in the UI. We'll adhere to the best practices to create this full-stack application.
Below are a few features that could be included in the app's production-ready status:
Include the resource Jobs
Generating Coordinates for address
By adding Pagination and Filtering
Complete Authentication using Simple JWT
Security of Routes against unauthenticated users
Sending your files via AWS S3
Mapquest renders maps using mapquest.
Custom Exception Handling
Server-Side Rendering by Next.js
A complete section for employers
Apply for a Job
Posting of new jobs
Interviewing candidates for a job
Create Topic Stats similar to Java
Apps can be deployed to Heroku & Vercel
- How do I build a REST API using the Django Rest Framework?
- How to calculate coordinates of the address
- The entire story of Authentication with Simple JWT
- How do you use databases such as Postgres?
- How do you handle the issue of the occurrence of exceptions
- How do I add filters and pagination to the API
- How do I Upload Files to AWS S3
- Learn Server-Side Rendering using Next JS
- How do I add maps and places to Nextjs?
- Discover the various ways to pre-fetch data
- How to deploy the entire stack application to Vercel & Heroku
- and much...
Download Next.js & Django - Build Complete Jobs Portal with Postgres from below links NOW!