What you would learn in Learning Wireless Communication Essentials course?
Mobile phones have transformed our lives in the past forty years and will soon be an essential and indispensable element of our lives. This course will show how to make mobile communications possible in the context of communication systems.
The fundamentals of wireless communication theory are explained with a focus on the critical concept of delivery. I hope that students take pleasure in transitioning from wired communications to wireless communications through this course.
Students will understand the different aspects needed to understand wireless communications, including the fundamentals of cellular such as modulation techniques, multi-access techniques, and spread spectrum communications.
This course is for the students/professionals who are interested to understand some fundamental and essential technical concepts of wireless communications, which are the baseline for all generations of mobile communication.
The course is organized into these modules:
1. The history of wireless communication
2. Transmission basic concepts
3. The fundamentals of Wireless Communication
1. An Introduction Cellular Systems
2. The Assignment of Channels and the Handoff Strategies for Hand Off and Channel Assignment
3. Systems Capacity and Interference
4. Trunking Theory
5. Capacity Enhancement
Multiple Access Techniques
2. Frequency Division Multiple Access
3. Time Division Multiple Access
4. Spread Spectrum Multiple Access
5. Code Division Multi-Access
Thus, this course prepares students/professionals about the essential concepts related to wireless communication. These ideas will be helpful to students who choose undergraduate or advanced courses in the area.
In this course, students will understand the different aspects needed to understand wireless communication, including cellular basics and modulation techniques.
Download Learning Wireless Communication Essentials from below links NOW!