What you would learn in Build Jewelry E-commerce Website Using Laravel course?
In this course, you'll learn to create a jewelry-related website with Laravel. The process of creating an online shop that allows customers to place orders from you will allow you the chance to develop an actual-world, highly-demanding project and open opportunities for you to develop into a full-stack developer professional.
The first step is to learn how to install a PHP environment. Next, you will discover how to integrate an HTML and CSS-based jewelry store template. After that, you will learn the essential aspects of this project, like creating a cart and allowing customers to checkout. Then, you'll be taught how to connect the Paypal Pay system so that your customers can make payments.
Learn the best ways to incorporate PayPal properly so that you can receive cash to pay for your meals. PayPal is among the most effective payment methods. When you integrate PayPal into your PHP website, you'll learn the essential vital skills for any site.
When you finish this course, you'll be able to develop a website using the Laravel framework, which allows customers to purchase food online. At the same time, you maintain an oversight of the site and business.
The reason you should enroll in this class?
There are many reasons that this course is crucial.
1. You'll build an actual web-based application rather than create unrealistic projects.
2. I will show students the "how-to" rather than concepts you'll be forced to abandon.
3. You will be taught HTML, CSS, PHP, and MySQL and how they work together.
4. Learn Full-Stack development, and you will become an expert developer who has built an entire e-commerce site.
A Few of the Things You'll Learn in this Course:
1. Install the project environment and create the project.
2. Run PHP project files.
3. Create a plan for your project.
4. You add a full HTML and CSS jewelry shop template.
5. The logic behind the creation of a complete jewelry website.
6. How do customers let customers add jewelry to their carts.
7. How do you let customers place orders and then pay.
8. How do I integrate PayPal Payment System.
9. How do you organize your databases.
10. The best practices and methods.
11. Plan your project.
12. Much, much more...
Content of the Course:
Configuring the PHP environment
The user interface is being developed.
How do I create a database?
How can I get various kinds of products from databases
How do I add items to the cart
How do I remove items from the cart
How to increase and reduce the number of items customers want to purchase
How do I place an order and check out
How do I integrate Paypal into the payment system?
How do you let your customers pay via Paypal
How do I verify the payment
How do you display the order information and receipt
Plus, to come...
Download Build Jewelry E-commerce Website Using Laravel from below links NOW!
Write your comment!
Access Permission Error
You do not have access to this product!
Dear User! To download this file(s) you need to purchase this product or subscribe to one of our VIP plans.